Forum Post: put on that headscarf show that lady muscle gals help a corporation screw you today it's your patriotic duty
Posted 3 years ago on April 18, 2012, 9:32 p.m. EST by elf3
This content is user submitted and not an official statement
New Role For Your Average Dicked American Woman/Family !!!
-No Ability to negotiate salary or shown the door
-New Woman's Wage $9-15 an hour (before taxes)
-hold off having children until your ovaries give out in the hopes one-day you can afford them or support laid off husband and entire family on $12.00 an hour (or 6 jobs - uniquely American)
- Combine 7 jobs into one general role called "administrative professional" while still only getting paid for one at a teenager's wage see below if you have questions
Actual Craig's List posting: Office Administrator (80 Front St., Scituate, MA)
Date: 2012-04-17, 10:24AM EDT Reply to: email@example.com [Errors when replying to ads?]
Job Description The Office Administrator will have significant responsibilities for maintaining multiple facets of operations, including: website support, marketing efforts, marketing conferences, non-website sales activities and general office support. Applicant will have the opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the growth and success of a new start-up company. Will also be working in wonderful work environment with people who are committed to you and your well being not just their own interest. Experience the difference.
Daily review of website Activity: a. New Orders b. Order status updates c. New Accounts
Manage Vendor Relationships: a. Order status issues b. Pricing updates c. Product availability issues d. Change of product issues e. Substitutions
Manage Non-website Sales Activities: a. Maintain manual Sales Tracking system b. Process orders from Sales Reps c. Place orders to Vendors d. Track orders e. Prepare customer invoices f. Process customer payments
Assist in Marketing efforts: a. Maintain Paper Gift Catalogs b. Assist in development of marketing material c. Prepare marketing mailing packages d. Assist in marketing direct mail campaigns e. Assist in marketing email campaigns f. Assist in prepare list of prospects from conferences g. Update and maintain Salesforce database h. Manage companies social media, Twitter, Facebook, Linkin, blogging
a. Maintain conference calendar b. Coordinate all conference issues:
- All travel arraignments, transportation and hotels
- Conference requirements, internet, tables, chairs, electricity, carpet, etc
- Conference Materials, Promo items (Playing Cards, Brochures, etc) and table displays (Gift items)
- Conference Freight, to and from
- Conference registrations
Assist in Website Updates: a. Maintain vendor gift details on Website
- Price changes
- Product changes
- Update Gift images
- Update Gift descriptions
General Office support: a. Manage income calls b. Manage office equipment, phones, space, IT c. Manage office supplies d. Manage office calendars e. All other office matters
- 3-5+ years experience in an office administrative role
- College degree
- Must be highly organized self starter and have a high attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills, Proficient in MS Office, Graphic software abilities a big Plus
- Social Media abilities very important
- Excellent phone skills required; strong written and oral communication
- Ability to work independently and multi-task
- Good time management skills
- Professional demeanor
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written, particularly regarding e-mail)
- Must be able to work well with others
Location: 80 Front St., Scituate, MA Compensation: Competitive and based on qualifications of applicant Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster. Please, no phone calls about this job! Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
- I like the part about college degree needed so add pay back $50,000 loan in there and extra daycare if you have kids for all the lunches you skip and extra hours you work staying late but not getting paid for because then it means you didn't do your job fast enough to finish it and you won't get raise or will be replaced at next 3 year downsize "re-organization" (which is actually more like re-wagization back down to starting level pay.) honesty anyone?
- Come home cook dinner, tutor kids if you had them, clean house, iron clothes, do laundry, dishes, and prepare to go back to work make lunches etc.
- wake up extra early to look professional afer not sleeping all night (get kids ready to go drop off at school lock up house shut everything off) Battle traffic, arrive at desk feeling like you never left with an even bigger pile than day before and even more duties.
- Try to mentally prepare and strategize to beat office politics in preperation for 3 year downsize and boss turnover and latest merger
- weekend arrives - catch up on everything you forgot during week... if you have kids forget it it's gone
- help husband update resume and help with his financial depression while he works full-time but temporary job that doesn't actually pay him for all his labor and cheats him out of pay but already demoralized and terrified of losing it he is too afraid to challenge it or leave it for fear there is nothing else out there (which there isn't.) door to door carpet sales anyone?
!!!! What a new millennium for us huh ladies? - Way to go - the glass ceiling just got removed completely so now we can do everything including pay most of the taxes to cover this shit economy!!!!