Welcome login | signup
Language en es fr
OccupyForum

Forum Post: My rich ex-landlord said if I cant pay him $200 a month on the outstanding balance of my old house...

Posted 12 years ago on March 16, 2012, 11:27 a.m. EST by freewriterguy (882)
This content is user submitted and not an official statement

Then, I must be doing something wrong. (Never mind the fact that I paid him already 2x as much as they bought the home for in rent). This is why I hate rich people. He took me to court and I have been paying them $200 a month for a year now. This coming from a guy who owned 6 houses when he came into this hell world, when I, nor my parents, or my parents parents, have never owned even 1 home.

13 Comments

13 Comments

Read the Rules
[-] 1 points by foreeverLeft (-264) 11 years ago

It will feel so good fucking over the man won't it. Let him sue your ass right? Can't get blood from a turnip.

Let's see what this wise move does for you:

No credit for you, never work for the government, branded a dead beat for at least seven years but the court record remains forever, higher rental deposits and best of all, you have told the world you are incompetent to handle your business.

Way to go!

[-] 1 points by freewriterguy (882) 11 years ago

hey i was out selling record contracts in my industry creating jobs, with good credit, and there was nothing out there for financing small business. I take pride in my bad credit now, as i have found a way to finance all my business, without the credit system, infact, i will contact them and request them put me to the lowest possible score if possible, and frame it on my wall!

[-] 0 points by foreeverLeft (-264) 11 years ago

Yes! You're a perfect OWSer! :)

well thanks for noticing, i know im better than most. But ive earned my place. and not one other man gave a damn if i lived or breathed along the way, including welfare. Met several who tried to put me out on the street though. Couldnt believe there could be neighbors like that. But hell, God will judge them. And I will stand triumphant.

[-] -2 points by debndan (1145) 11 years ago

whoa whoa whoa

What's with all the God talk?

your never gonna be an inclusive OWSer if you use divisive language like that

remember, it's inclusion through exclusion

I would add orwell would be proud, but the reference would go over too many occupiers heads

[-] 2 points by April (3196) 11 years ago

Oh stop your nonsense.

"The proper role of religion is to appeal to the conscience of the individual, not the coercive power of the state. " Sen. Edward Kennedy

I'm going to pray that you might see the wiseness of this statement.

[-] 1 points by BlackSun (275) from Agua León, BC 12 years ago

Apparently I'm the only one that understands what you are saying..

ya only a few people have the light on upstairs. Heres another great quote from the bible, "and their leader's wisdom shall flee them". We are seeing this scripture come to life in our day.

[-] 1 points by Rael (176) 12 years ago

So, he should just let you stay there rent free? I am not understanding your complaint.

i moved out like a year ago, and i was paying him 200 a month long after i moved out, he intimadated us into settling out of court which i now regret becasue there was no way there was 5k of damage.

[Removed]

[Removed]

[-] 0 points by Pujete (160) from New York, NY 12 years ago

200 a month isn't a bad deal.... My advice is pay up and whatever you do DON'T get evicted.

no i moved out over a year ago, and we settled out of court on a bogus charge of 5k of damages thru intimidation, and was paying 200 amonth but i stopped and i dont care what he does now, cause i dont own anything.

[Removed]

[-] -1 points by BradTilley (-1) from Guttenberg, NJ 12 years ago

You have to pay what you owe, stupid. don't be a bum