Welcome login | signup
Language en es fr
OccupyForum

Forum Post: My post in "We are the 146%/Russia" shows up only when I'm logged in. What's this nonsense?

Posted 12 years ago on Dec. 26, 2011, 11:04 a.m. EST by nomdeguerre (1775) from Brooklyn, NY
This content is user submitted and not an official statement

I can only see this post on the supposed Russian election scandal when I'm logged in. Occupywallst now engages in stealth deletions??? Come on!! As I've said multiple times on the streets of NYC: 'SHAME, SHAME.'

The post: "Not so fast. False front NGOs are stirring the mud. Voting should be transparent to the point of being convincing. But this looks like a destabilization play by NWO players. Any independent leader/government is targeted and smeared." http://occupywallst.org/forum/we-are-the-146-russians-refuse-to-be-rooked/

There is a worldwide destabilization effort against states resisting incorporation into or becoming vassals of NATO/NWO/US/UK. This involves propaganda, informationwarfare, false flag murders (killing demonstrators to blame on the targeted government (Syria, Iran, etc.)) and aggressive war (Iraq, Libya, etc.).

One more check in the negative column for this site.

0 Comments

0 Comments

Read the Rules