Welcome login | signup
Language en es fr
OccupyForum

Forum Post: most R senate candidates are 100% "pro life"

Posted 11 years ago on Oct. 25, 2012, 10:09 p.m. EST by bensdad (8977)
This content is user submitted and not an official statement

and would allow NO choice for rape victims or to save the life of the mother

13 Comments

13 Comments

Read the Rules
[-] 1 points by bensdad (8977) 11 years ago

TODAYS PRESIDENTIAL POLLS 538 gives a win to Obama at 71%

California PPIC Obama 53, Romney 41 Obama +12 Colorado NBC/WSJ/Marist Romney 48, Obama 48 Tie Colorado PPP (D) Romney 47, Obama 51 Obama +4 Florida Gravis Marketing Romney 50, Obama 49 Romney +1 Nevada NBC/WSJ/Marist Obama 50, Romney 47 Obama +3 New York Marist Obama 61, Romney 35 Obama +26 North Carolina PPP (D) Romney 48, Obama 48 Tie Pennsylvania Rasmussen Reports Obama 51, Romney 46 Obama +5 Virginia Rasmussen Reports Romney 50, Obama 48 Romney +2

PPP tilts 2-3 D & Rasmussen tilts 2-3 R

[Removed]

[-] 0 points by hchc (3297) from Tampa, FL 11 years ago

And the spamming continues.

Make sure you switch handles and post a cartoon now. We all need to a nice dose of msm topics rehashed for the umpteenth time.....ugh....

[-] 2 points by TrevorMnemonic (5827) 11 years ago

why give a shit about indefinite detention laws and illegal drone strikes that kill more civilians than bad guys when you can just distract everyone with abortion?

Because both D's and R's work for war so they must distract. Sorry I kind of answered my own question.

[-] 2 points by hchc (3297) from Tampa, FL 11 years ago

No offense, but when you push someone to the ground and punch them in the face several times, you better hope the other guy doesnt have a knife.

There are 14k murders a year in this country. Its not a D or R thing. Its a cultural thing being perpetuated by the people who own these two parties.

That being said, anyone who pushes someone's daughter deserves to get their ass kicked.

[-] 0 points by 99nproud (2697) 11 years ago

So attempted murder for knocking over signs is ok with you? i guess you're just another anti abortion extremist! Fuck you and your jesus shit!

[-] 0 points by hchc (3297) from Tampa, FL 11 years ago

Attempted murder for knocking over signs? Did you even read the article?

The girl's dad came back and started beating the shit out of the guy on the ground in defense of his daughter knocking over the signs and allegedly getting shoved.

Listen, the guy that was protesting is an idiot. But to come back and beat the fuckin shit out of him is illegal too. I think it was deserved, but when someone is beating the shit out you....

Have you ever even been in a real fight before?

Are you just looking for somene to argue with on here?

[-] 0 points by 99nproud (2697) 11 years ago

Fuck you. To defend the anti abortion extremist who is out of line to start with, and who tried to kill someone shows your clear religious wacky extremism. Defend him all you want. The anti abortion low lifes are WRONG! Just as YOU are WRONG, to side with them.

[-] 1 points by hchc (3297) from Tampa, FL 11 years ago

Im pro choice. Ive also been in enough fights, winning and losing, to know that the guy on the bottom who is getting his ass kicked gets a strong dose of fight/flight.

If Im over the top of you, and beating the fuckin shit out of you, you may do something extreme. If you didnt, and just laid there, you may end up dead. If you dont end up dead, and you live to press charges, I end up in jail for a very long time.

Seems how this guy was attacked, and was getting his ass kicked, this case will get thrown out if the guy who was stabbed wants to press charges.

My stating this has nothing to do with my stance on abortion, which is every person has the right to make their own choices.

People like you are dangerous, that you can go from stating something to going nuts in about 5 minutes.

Good luck next time you get in a physical altercation.

[-] 1 points by 99nproud (2697) 11 years ago

Shut the fuck up, right wing wacko republican paid plant. Don't respond! I have no desire to converse with anti abortion defenders.

[-] -3 points by Grimreaper2 (-318) 11 years ago

Why are you lying? Is this what your DNC is reduced to? And do you really think that this is all women care about? Are you truly that stupid?

[-] 2 points by 99nproud (2697) 11 years ago

At least 15 repub senate candidates support forcing rape victimes to carry their rapists babies!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/25/richard-mourdock-abortion_n_2018934.html

[-] -2 points by BetsyRoss (-744) 11 years ago

Yes. He truly is.