Posted 1 year ago on July 14, 2012, 10:28 a.m. EST by hchc
from Tampa, FL
This content is user submitted and not an official statement
And that is why the banks will not replace Obama with Mitt.
- If Mitt attacked Libya, there would be riots in the streets.
- If Mitt extended Bush's tax cuts, there would be riots.
- If Mitt killed Americans abroad with no questions asked, there would be massive riots.
- If Mitt had bombed 6 nations in 3 years, there would be riots.
- If Mitt pulled out troops of Iraq, but left 15k contractors and drones, and was still occupying the city of Baghdad....I think there might be opposition, although I belive this country is almost numb to war now, as long as its not here. n
- If Mitt passsed a HCR that forced poor people to buy from corrupted ins companies, instead of giving us what every other decent country has, there would DEF be riots.
- If Mitt signed 3 more free trade agreements, the unions would be in an uproar, and riots.
- If Mitt signed something that said the gov can detain you at anytime they deem you a threat, and you have no rights, there would be riots everywhere.
Obama can get away with just about anything. He is the ultimate bullshitter. He is a lock for round 2.
There has never been a better time to help alternate options get a foothold in the election process.