Welcome login | signup
Language en es fr
OccupyForum

Forum Post: Just saw post that said "We all should make $135,000"

Posted 12 years ago on Dec. 20, 2011, 8:33 a.m. EST by hchc (3297) from Tampa, FL
This content is user submitted and not an official statement

This type of uneducated nonsense is hurting the movements ability to attract the smart and frustrated.

There are probably more people making 135,000+ that are pissed about hte central banks and bought politicians than not. They understand the problems pretty well.

7 Comments

7 Comments

Read the Rules
[-] 1 points by Libertarianliving (149) 12 years ago

Great, so $135,000.oo/year can become worthless.

[-] 1 points by AFarewellToKings (1486) 12 years ago

Why don't you come right out and demand an inquisition and house arrest for life for the guy. Thinking outside the box is not to be tolerated!

[-] 1 points by hchc (3297) from Tampa, FL 12 years ago

Well thats a little rough, dont ya think?

[-] 1 points by AFarewellToKings (1486) 12 years ago

Did you see the pounding thegoodlifedotcom took for floating the idea out here? Last I saw there was close to six hundred comments to his post, quite the witch hunt. Galileo got 'off' easy ; )

[-] 1 points by TechJunkie (3029) from Miami Beach, FL 12 years ago

Do you mean this guy?

http://occupywallst.org/forum/solution-raise-the-minimum-wage-to-110000-per-year/

It gets funnier if you read his posts in more detail. His fantasy government-guaranteed salaries go up to at least $460,000. He totally cannot comprehend the idea that if the government paid everybody $135,000/year, guaranteed, then $135,000/year would become the new poverty line.

It's pretty funny to see somebody with such a thin grasp of economics running around insisting that he's got the solution to our economics problems.

[-] 1 points by hchc (3297) from Tampa, FL 12 years ago

Im against the central bank corruption and bought politicians, but too many are way too uneducated to discuss this stuff.

Or they are on shrooms. Im not sure.

[-] 0 points by Spankysmojo (849) 12 years ago

I need $134,999. Am I okay?