Posted 12 months ago on May 24, 2012, 10:55 p.m. EST by JIFFYSQUID92
from Portland, OR
This content is user submitted and not an official statement
Is OWS a Patty Cake Social Gathering? Or is OWS an Active Movement to Effect Change? Namely, Ending the Tyranny of 1% "Kings" Over the Rest of Us 99% People! But if We Don't Vote to Achieve This Goal, HTF do We do It?
Some of you ask, "What's Politics gotta do, gotta do... with it?" Really? What planet do you live on? "Planet Perfection," where moral mind melds produce a constant "Common Good?"
That's Not Reality!
Last night we had a censorship attack by anti-Free Speech, anti-American, RW Zombie Trolls. I've dealt with these cretins on other boards and forums. They censor everything that goes against the 1% "Kings" and their political operatives the RepubliCon Cult.
But some people still ask, in astounding naïveté, "What's Politics gotta do, gotta do... with it?"
Does this answer the... question:
Politics MOST CERTAINLY has EVERYTHING to do with "it" ~ the censorship of Free Speech especially that which conflicts with the dictatorial propaganda that comes from the 1%-owned, RepuliCon, RW, MSM, Fox (RepubliCon-TV) Lies, and Hate-Lie Talk Radio ~ UNDENIABLY and IRREFUTABLY!
Specifically, "conflicting Free Speech" that advocates a solution to the "Kings" tyranny of our Government, Media, Country and the 99% People: UNITY and VOTING!!!!
Sorry to spoil the "patty cake party," but we are in a Class War! We, The People, are suffering all the casualties, we are losing all the battles, and we fight each other instead of our real enemy all the time. Our "real enemy" is a group of would-be Kings (the "descendants" from the King of England's Loyalists and Royalists who hate democracy) in the 1%. We abandoned our democracy (lowest Voter turnout) so they stole it and use it against us to hoard unimaginable wealth and power (greatest disparity of rich and poor). That we might somehow wake up and get smart and Unite against them, makes us mortal enemies. Especially when elections come around (we are largely oblivious to this). That's why we are the most ignorant (37th in education), divided, non-voting (lowest in voter turnout), slave-waged, uninsured, population among modern democracies. All of which makes the "Kings" very happy and rich!!! And they will do whatever it takes to keep it that way!!!
That's the RW, RepubliCon, "KINGS," POLITICAL reason they sent out their cretinous Zombie Trolls to Censor posts on this Forum ~ and why we have to VOTE to kick and keep them out of our Government, local to DC!!
UNITE AND WIN!
Unite and Win! Unite and Win! 2010 Never EVER Again!!!
Register and Vote! Register and Vote! "We the 1%" NOT What They WROTE!!!!
Occupy America's Wake Up, then Occupy the ELECTION!!!
To which the "What's politics gotta do with it?" says:
"Politics should be approached in a nonpartisan manner. What is good and healthy for all is the key.
Private gain and profit at the expense of the community and environment is to be opposed.
Look to support progress that is healthy not destructive.
That in short is my view on politics and business."
It would be sweet, if it was not a recipe for complete and utter enslavement, permanently! But then came a spark of political hope, from WPGTDWI:
"Yes we have the vote.
I propose we use it in all possible forms.
Kick corrupt politicians out of office there are plenty to choose from some more obvious than their fellows at the moment.
But then we need to continue in ownership of the democratic process by telling our government what we approve of and what we do not.
Continuous Process Improvement through continuous involvement by the people."
Here, here, let's get involved in our political system and improve it!! Hell YES!!
That is what I have a problem with.
I've been doing this a long time, I've seen people with good intentions squander their efforts and concerns, lose in utter defeat, and end up giving up. That's what the "KINGS" and Cons want! We succeed only with UNITED ACTION! I want success, don't you?
Didn't last night teach you anything??? Those were political agents ~ zombies, but agents of the Right, the RepubliCons, the "Kings." Dems, Libs, Progs don't do that. I've seen this RW censorship many times before, we can see it on MSM and Fox (RepubliCon TV) Lies (most ignorant audience) every night!!
If you advocate the denial ~ THE FORFEITING ~ the squandering of the system/weapons of defense our forefather left for us to ward off this tyranny ~ American democracy ~ you are asking for complete surrender. And I am Totally Against Surrender of any kind to tyranny!
Do you want surrender?
There is LESS perfection, less moral goodness, in surrender than participating in, or UNITING with, our political system to defeat the tyrannical right that has enslaved us!!
If you don't Vote, YOU don't count!
No Squandering! No Forfeiting! No Surrender!
This November 6th, fight back with the weapon our forefathers left us, THE VOTE!!!