Welcome login | signup
Language en es fr
OccupyForum

Forum Post: Interesting 1988 interview about the "Federal Reserve"

Posted 12 years ago on Oct. 10, 2011, 4:24 p.m. EST by hansj (3) from Drammen, Buskerud
This content is user submitted and not an official statement

In this informative 1988 interview with Ron Paul, they discuss the "Federal Reserve". If something should be labeled "evil", I am pretty sure the "Federal Reserve" has deserved it.

Edit: Ron Paul is very right when he says the Federal Reserve is worse than just being private corporation - it's more than that; Being a private corporation means you'd have to follow laws, but this institution doesn't have to follow laws -- it's SECRET.

Educate! //peace//

http://reddit.tv/#/r/politics/l6sez

5 Comments

5 Comments

Read the Rules
[-] 1 points by hansj (3) from Drammen, Buskerud 12 years ago

I would, again, just like to voice my support to all the "occupiers" and send a big thank you to all who participate in this revolutionary event.

/Norway

[-] 1 points by kazoo55 (195) from Rijs, FR 12 years ago

Overturning the FED is crucial before anything else. It's like a giant mofo octopus that has it's tentacles everywhere and sucks the lifeblood out of the nation.

Watch documentary 'The Money Masters'- educate yourself about usury, it's crucial. You need to be informed when you really want be part of this movement. If not, they'll happily grant you your piss in the wind....

http://radiokazoo.net/OPV

Must Read. A compelling statement from an American Citizen

[-] 1 points by kazoo55 (195) from Rijs, FR 12 years ago

(not from me, I'm from Europe, I picked it up on this forum yesterday and I just want to support this guy's message and by publishing it on a web page - but exactly the same thing applies to Europe and the financial mess we're in up here - privately owned central banking is a crime against humanity)

Good read, we need to get a lot smarter; discuss it with friends, ask them to discuss it with their friends, family, etc.