Welcome login | signup
Language en es fr
OccupyForum

Forum Post: IMMINENT Televised Event: Mass Arrests of 10,000 Global Cabal Members - 2012

Posted 12 years ago on March 16, 2012, 3:48 a.m. EST by Reneye (118)
This content is user submitted and not an official statement

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eKhTUU35X4&feature=youtu.be

Imminent Televised Event: Mass Arrests of 10.000 Global Cabal Members - 2012

Very soon, you will witness the world-wide mass arrests of the many criminal cabal members.

These arrests will mean the removal of the final obstacles that will allow for the implementation of the new abundance systems that are ready to immediately free humanity from the current economy and its falsely imposed conditions of debt and poverty.

There have been many men and women dedicated to this cause who have been working diligently in secret for years to bring us to this moment and are so eager to present to humanity the new system that will immediately redistribute abundance to all of humanity and release humanity from the mundane life it has known. Freedom is to be returned to the people.

The release of technologies and other suppressed elements that are to be introduced will follow to assist this transition.

The news of these mass arrests will come sudden and come hard, and many whom are unprepared with an understanding as to why may feel shocked and confused to witness so many taken into custody.

These many men and women, how ever, have served for the perpetuation of your enslavement and all have actively taken part in serious crimes against the people

Certain big media groups have agreed to cover these events and assist in the disclosure timeline. These arrests will be televised and fully shared with you for it is owed to the people of the world that they witness the very moments and actions taken that will mean your release from the control of these many people whom have for so long worked to serve the control and exploitation of humanity.

This manipulation will end and humanity will enter into a new life.

With this in mind, you can look upon these arrests without fear and acknowledge what they mean for your world.

There are many sources of this type of liberating information and it is requested that this information is made available to all who may, or may not, choose to at least familiarize themselves with it, for all efforts to spread this information are valuable and will help dispel fears and lessen the impact.

True freedom is to be returned to you soon.

The music featured in this video is: Valkyrie dimension [ DDRX2 ] (Water Remix)

Licence: Standard YouTube Licence

9 Comments

9 Comments

Read the Rules
[-] 2 points by epa1nter (4650) from Rutherford, NJ 12 years ago

And when these arrests DON'T happen, will you finally get back on your meds?

[-] 1 points by BlackSun (275) from Agua León, BC 12 years ago

Yeah, okay.

[-] 1 points by DarkToLight (18) 12 years ago

Hang on to your hats folks! If this is true, there sure are a lot of questions. But hey, it sure would be a good first step!

[Removed]

[-] 0 points by Devoghe (40) 12 years ago

This report ties in well with the massive amount of resignations worldwide.

A valuable source bellow that is tracking the resignation count, and incudes a full listing of the known resignations with details.

http://americankabuki.blogspot.com/p/131-resignations-from-world-banks.html

It's real if, George Soros, most of the Rothschild mob, English and Dutch Royalty are arrested. Otherwise it's a Problem Reaction Solution moment, organized by the above!

It's going to be difficult at first to shed our skins and start anew. melting away are pre-programmed prejudices etc.. but if we all take respose-ability and help each other through this great time of transition.. we will finally be able to built our paradise for our children and our childrens children on this little space rock you call home.

[-] 1 points by SiriusOrion (8) 12 years ago

Over 87,000 views in two days!!!!!.......and this is just one of the youtube videos....there have been several more uploaded with good view counts as well. Good exposure for the criminal elite! Cockroaches don't like the spotlight on them!!!!! They'll scatter. They'll feel cornered....and cornered criminals are unpredictable and desperate. Anything can happen now.

[-] 1 points by childseyes (85) 12 years ago

Hey, good perspective! My one problem with the video is does not identify those doing the arresting. I mean who has that kind of authority?

I love to hope too and feel the responsibility is to simply reason using real information, or reason to determine what is real information, then continue. You seem to be doing that. Thanks!

[-] 0 points by DarkToLight (18) 12 years ago

Great find Reneye! The arrests would be bliss, of course, but even if they don't, this video is great. It is really well done, and in areas, it shows that mainstream media has called the criminals out. I'm keeping my ears open in the MSM for those arrests!

[-] 0 points by Wondrous (37) 12 years ago

Thanks for that link. This of course would be great news. I'm keeping my eyes and ears peeled for more information.

[+] -4 points by lonespectator (106) 12 years ago

Thanks Reneye from Outter Space LOL... This is by far the funniest post I''ve seen. That you oh great leader Hahahahha My God, somebody take away his crack pipe before he puts out an eye...