Posted 6 years ago on Dec. 3, 2011, 12:55 p.m. EST by timetogo1961
This content is user submitted and not an official statement
I'm ready to run against Mitt and Newt. I am ready to run against Obama. I know what they are doing. I know what they have done. And here's what I have to say to them:
1) Obliterate the current Trade imbalance between the U.S. and Asia. (Using tariffs; by any/all measures). Nationalize the United States with incentives that sponsor manufacturing of all goods right here in the U.S.A. This includes incentives for all citizens to buy American-made. This is precisely what South Korea did following the Korean War and it transformed their Economy in 25 years to one of the top-5 economies in the world.
2) Re-assign all National Guard and Military soldiers who are not serving abroad to Border Patrol. Ask Oliver North to lead a fully armed Border Patrol Army to protect every inch of our Mexican-and-Canadian borders with specific orders to "shoot to kill". Deport ALL illegal immigrants who cannot show valid entry or work permit. Tell the President of Mexico that we owe him nothing-- and he can kiss our North American asses.
3) Turn the American Oil Companies loose on drilling and refining Oil and Gas right here in the good ol' U.S.A. How we do this? It's simple. Tell the E.P.A. that they have no "authority" over the Oil and Gas industry-- which is vital to our National Security and GDP. Tell the bin-Laden’s, the Saudi Royal Family, Mexico and Central America that we are releasing the oil-stained shackles placed on a once free nation.
4) Put an end to the Lobbyists in Washington D.C.; and disallow all campaign financing from lobbyists, corporations, special interest groups, and ESPECIALLY from anyone operating outside the United States of America (i.e. China, Saudi America, Israel, etc...). In fact, to accept campaign financing from anyone operating outside the U.S.A. will be labeled as "Treason". (You hear that Hillary?)
5) Audit the Federal Reserve. Audit the Department of Defense. Audit the Bailouts dispersed from 2007 to 2011. Fannie Mae. Freddie Mac. And audit every member of Congress. What for? Corruption and theft to the amount of $16 Trillion dollars taken from the American tax payers. In the words of Donald Trump, "Ben Bernanke... you're fired."
6) Not one red cent leaves this Country for Foreign Aid. Not unless the American people approve it. And, right now, I think I speak for the American people when I say, "Nobody gets a dime from the United States of America. No one."
There you have it. I don't need a bus, a plane or a nationalized TV and Radio campaign. I don't want your money. I don't even want to shake your hand. I have just given you the formula for turning this Country around. And I am offering the American people a chance to live the life they deserve to live.
I am a 50-year-old middle-class American patriot. I am not Anonymous. And it is time to play hardball. And I'm ready...