Welcome login | signup
Language en es fr
OccupyForum

Forum Post: I paid $1000 dollars to government this week, its not the rich who are evil, its the government...

Posted 11 years ago on Aug. 10, 2012, 12:13 p.m. EST by freewriterguy (882)
This content is user submitted and not an official statement

I just paid a $1000 in government persecution fees as a penalty for having my own business, and will need to pay at least another $500 as both my vehicles registration is due this month. So I dont agree with you people who are against the rich and then ignore the real persecutor. Hopefully I wont get any more government persecution fees on the way to work again today, like I did last week.

I had to pay $1000 last august in government persecution fees also because I had a check engine light on, even though my truck drove just fine.

Ill break down the fees specifically for you as soon as I have time.

42 Comments

42 Comments

Read the Rules
[-] 3 points by TrevorMnemonic (5827) 11 years ago

So the people making billions off the labor of workers making 8 dollars an hour isn't a problem?

lol

Yeah the government is a huge problem... but so are the .001%

We could end income taxes for people making less than 100,000 dollars tomorrow if they taxed the federal reserve or took control of it like the constitution says and reformed monetary policy. We'd have more than enough to fund the government and could even pay down the debt. As well as pay for real universal healthcare, education for all, and build infrastructure in our cities.

[-] 1 points by freewriterguy (882) 11 years ago

aww good point, people need to learn how to have their own business, cause you get alot of liberty to buy whatever you need, like a new computer, cell phone, a nice business truck, etc... and then you get alot of tax breaks, heck im even getting 3700 back on my return, and I had 130k of bank deposits.

[-] 0 points by TrevorMnemonic (5827) 11 years ago

Nice. Having your own business is great. The freedom is indeed amazing.

I have my own side business outside of my job at the news station. I got it started last summer. Very small and very very part time. But it allowed me to bring in an extra 6 grand over the first year and I only put about 4 weeks of work in over the entire year... which allowed me to only have to work part time at the news station.

I'm planning on branching out my video business into political ads actually. I'm making my first one on Monday. It's an ad against Lee Terry... a terrible congressman in my state that has contributed to most of the problems we've seen in the government since 1999. My plan is to make contacts through the opposing party and potentially get more business undercutting the expensive production houses in my city with an equal quality product. There's a lot of money to be made in political ads lol

if there is a market for it, as in high demand, you can make alot of money, if not, then id be weary. One thing Id like to see is if we can watch 10,000 movies on netflix on demand for 8 dollars a month, how come we cant have non-commercial interupted tv for 50 dollars a month! If you run with this I want in cause it is my idea, ha!

[-] 2 points by shoozTroll (17632) 11 years ago

It just looks that way, because the the rich now own and operate our government, so we have to make up for the stuff they don't want to help pay for.

Why do you think this is called OccupyWallstreet?

[-] 1 points by matoinyanawacis (157) 11 years ago

If you wound up paying such exaggerated taxes it can only be because congress passed legislation that denied YOU loopholes as a SMALL business so that the BIG businesses could exploit the loopholes they wrote for themselves and had their lapdog sycophants in congress pass for them, solely for the purpose of running you out of business... what is it they call that...yeah right...destroying their competitors. Government was not DESIGNED to anything except PROTECT our constitutional rights. The way they are supposed to do that is to make sure that everyone plays on a level playing field. Answer this.... when was the last time America was enjoying the fruits of a level playing field.... Hint... it was just before a guy name the "Gipper" began tilting the gameboard...Look at the true criminals, don't just blame the whole system. Your forgetting, PEOPLE run the government, and today, those people ARE the 1%, and they are desperate to keep it that way.

[-] 1 points by Shule (2638) 11 years ago

You drive on the road don't you? That explains you're vehicle registration fees, or is it you think you can drive on the government's roads for free?

Though I don't exactly know what you paid the $1000.- for, but I bet it is for something you owe the government too.

[-] 1 points by agkaiser (2516) from Fredericksburg, TX 11 years ago

The rich own the government. That's why we pay taxes and they don't. We the people need to take our gov back from they Tory traitors who bought it. Confiscate all property with a $5M deduction. We all get the same deduction. Rich and poor are taxed the same. And you keep your first five million.

[Removed]

[Removed]

[-] 0 points by MattLHolck (16833) from San Diego, CA 11 years ago

got a loan

what's the interest

what's the primary how much will be paid before the loan is over?

[-] 0 points by gnomunny (6819) from St Louis, MO 11 years ago

What 'government persecution fees' are you referring to?

[-] 0 points by SteveKJR (-497) 11 years ago

Don't expect any protesting on Washington DC anytime soon. The vast majority of people on this board have no business experience and can't relate to what you said.

The Tea Party has the balls to stand up to the government and they continue to make change because they are active not only in politics, but with representatives.

We need to change the way the government is run and that in turn will change the what the economy is right now.

[-] 0 points by shoozTroll (17632) 11 years ago

Teabaggers raised my taxes.

They are slouching towards religious fascism.

They are in league with the libe(R)tararians.

Yet you mention them as a good thing.

They are not.

They are liars, worse than the rest.

[-] -1 points by SteveKJR (-497) 11 years ago

Hey they are Americans and have right to voice thier opinion. This country used to be the land of the free and the home of the brave.

Now it is the land of the brainwashed and the home of the wimps.

Voicing an opinion, and attempting to MAKE me live by the tenets of your opinion are WAY OUT OPPOSITE directions. If you believe that killing is wrong, then I agree, lets make a law that says its wrong, Stealing wrong, make a law, Worship your god... I don't agree, thus I won't agree to make a law to force people to worship your god...Make a law dictating what someone else is ALLOWED to do with their own body...hell no, I don't want anyone telling me what I can or cannot do to MYSELF, why the hell would I think it was okay to tell someone else what they are allowed to do with their life. For instance, a woman who might be pregnant, IT IS NO ONES RIGHT to tell that woman that she HAS to suffer the difficulties involved with child birth. I may wish that a woman who has reached a certain stage of development to at least consider granting such possible new life a chance to exist... but I would never force ANYONE to do something they do not want to. It is NO ONES RIGHT to do so. There are things that we can all agree upon to allow us to create a more peaceful society, but implementing laws that are no different than legislated slavery is not the right path. So voice opinion all you want, but don't try to claim your way is the right way. THAT can only be determined by unanimous democratic CONCENSUS by all those to be included in the new conditions. And the only one brainwashed, is the one who listens to lies, and fails to SEEK out the truth, to test the veracity of the liar. And the only wimp, is the one who allows another to dictate their life without comment or fight. So, tell me this, what do you think OccupyWallStreet is all about, hmm? When you figure it out, don't let the light bulb above your head go back out, stay enlightened, accept knowledge and absorb truth. Those are the only things that will help you prosper

[-] 1 points by shoozTroll (17632) 11 years ago

Yeppers, lying pseudo patriotic wimps called the teabagger party.

Lying, cheating, and doing whatever it takes to fuck things up even more, at the behest of their libe(R)tarian handlers and funders.

Just remember kids!!

Hand holding is a sexual gateway drug.

This important piece of legislation was brought to you by teabaggers!!

They are wimps indeed!

Plus the lying sacks of shit, raised my taxes.

[-] -2 points by SteveKJR (-497) 11 years ago

Hey, it's not the Tea Party that raised your taxes it's the government - that is where the problem is. If it wasn't there would be no Tea Party.

[-] 1 points by shoozTroll (17632) 11 years ago

suuuuuurre, and they didn't waste time and money on that piece of shit legislation about hand holding, and they would never force a teacher to teach creationism.

If it wasn't for the Kochs, there would be no teabaggers.

That's the reality, not all the BS on FLAKESnews and LImbaugh.

[-] 0 points by matoinyanawacis (157) 11 years ago

Just who the hell do you think the government is made up of....cottage cheese... no!!...its made up of ideological assholes whose only goal for being in congress is to get rich for themselves. Thereby they are LITERALLY violating their OATH of office to serve the American People. They SERVE only the 1%. Funny thing is, things were getting done, laws passed, auto industry saved, etcetc...until the teabaggers managed to get voted in. then suddenly the nation began to die. NOTHING has gotten done. So before you claim "its government's fault" you better get your facts in order.. people are the government, and the government is OF the people. If you put criminals in charge of your bank, don't stupidly believe that your money will still be their in the morning. If you put a liar in charge of your library, don't expect him to truthfully guide you to the information you seek. Government was created to protect our mutually agreed upon rights. Its the criminals who suddenly managed to get in control of that government that has caused the downturn of our nation and economy. What better way to create a feudal society, than by making the one protection the people have against that kind of tyranny, inconsequential. What did Grover Norquist say, he wanted to kill our Government like drowning a baby in a bathtub. Great analogy there huh? And an even sicker image to be left with? But that is the Repugnacan party today. Enjoy who you put in office, you have no one to blame but yourself, if you don't seek the truth about the criminals you put into office.

[-] 0 points by SteveKJR (-497) 11 years ago

Well then if you say " the people are the government" then its the peoples fault. I guess they are the ones who voted in these criminals who are being bough by the "financially eliete" and that includes everyone who ever voted.

with one exception, I have found that when I have truly sought the truth, and voted in the one most likely to "fight" for our nations health and security, I have to date NEVER witnessed the one I voted for ever work against our nation or its people. Yes, I voted for President Obama... and wouldn't you know it, he has from DAY 1, "FOUGHT" for the betterment of our nation, with his first law signed, the "Lily Ledbetter Act", you know the "Fair pay act" for women.. Repugnacans can try to play their stupid wordgames all they like, the TRUTH will always win. The problem is getting citizens to actually seek and hear the truth, and not just trust the liars who don't want them to know the truth. Here's a classic..."How do you know when a 'Politician' is lying?" His lips are moving. If you want to make sure politicians become liable and convictable for lying, go to the Whitehouse.gov sight or just use this link http://wh.gov/gGgm which will take you directly to the whitehouse petition to criminalize perjury on the part of campaigning politicians and gov't employees, and or you can use this url which goes to the whitehouse petition site : Save and Share this URL: https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/make-mandatory-all-gov039t-employees-and-candidates-office-be-held-under-legal-oath-against-perjury/WJVqC0Z3 If we're serious about making our government work the way it was intended, then we need to reinstitute the policies of accountability for our government representatives once more... they have been allowed to go lax because the criminals that managed to get voted in, managed to secretly change those rules which let them commit these misfeasant acts. Just like Romney paid a number of congressmen to get them to change the tax laws and loopholes to allow him to not pay his taxes etcetc, and yet still pretend that it should ever been allowed to be legal to do so in the first place. Romney is a criminal, who had enough money to get the laws changed so that his crimes were reworded so as to make him unindictable with a crime.... anyone else, prison

[-] -2 points by ivian (-60) 11 years ago

shooz has tea party derangment syndrome.

lmao

[-] 1 points by DKAtoday (33802) from Coon Rapids, MN 11 years ago

TP has no business here on an Occupy forum.

As for your third sentence - NO - We are a strong and a good people - We just need to get real news and honest communications out to them.

by TP , you mean tea party? why do you say they have no place on this forum?

[-] 2 points by DKAtoday (33802) from Coon Rapids, MN 11 years ago

OWS is basically progressive. Tea Party is very right wing conservative and their agenda does not match up. So they don't fit - simple.

[-] 1 points by richardkentgates (3269) 11 years ago

Actually, no. Remove the title, parties, and social perceptions of everything. Then, look only at the issues.

http://www.teaparty-platform.com/Tea_Party_Movement_Platform.html

I'm sure you would agree with at least 6 of the 9 issues on that page. Thats a pretty damn strong ratio in the world of politics. The only differences are in the details. They are being told they have to forgo their Social Security by amounts and/or years. But you could do what I do and point out to them that "if employers didn't live so high on the hog that their employees can't even buy shoes for their kids, and that maybe if they paid a living wage the cost of entitlements would come down and that low wage employers are a drag on society which the tax payer must cover in the form of entitlements". Maybe they would take that into consideration when they write their senator, or even when they vote.

You are missing a big opportunity to educate your opposition and to grow Occupy.

[-] 2 points by matoinyanawacis (157) 11 years ago

So somehow you think bringing the nation to the brink of default, obstructing every single legislative measure proposed and deliberately calling other people non Americans or communists or Muslim brotherhoodists, and on and on and on.......is somehow BENEFICIAL to the American People. If you do, you need a padded room, because that kind of brain rattling logic can really be harmful to a persons health. The only excesses being awarded in ENTITLEMENTS, are the ones being handed out to the big oil and other 1%er parasites. They avoid their fair share of taxes, thus bills wind up being shorted, thus debt is built and wallah... its all the poor peoples fault that they had that bowl of noodles two weeks ago when they should of given that 10cents to the rich as an incentive to create another job. Hope you know that is sarcasm. Anyways the Tea Party should be called Domestic Tearrists, because their goal is to destroy the United States from within, and given the progress they've achieved over the past two years, they've managed to do more damage to this nation, and not since the Civil War about 150 years ago has this nation been so savagely divided. The tea party is owned and guided by the K O C H misfeasants.

[-] 0 points by richardkentgates (3269) 11 years ago

You spent all that text just to say.

There is a blue team and a red team. 
 The red team is all bad so pick the blue team.

If this type of thing fills your need for simple thoughts, ok. It doesn't do anything for me. There are human beings with different needs and perceptions, period. Beyond that, we all have some basic wants and needs and that is the common ground. From there, you expand to find other common ground and eventually a compromise/solution is met. But you aren't looking for solution, you're looking for power. I have none to give.

you are not willing to read their opinons or ideas? that intolerance.

No - THAT - is good sense. Or perhaps I should read some of their propaganda - it is always good to be well informed on the competition. The Koch's party.

Sun Tzu - know the enemy.

please be specific about " their propaganda". cite sources. the real enemy of the usa is obama.

Paul Ryan, Michelle Bachmann, Alan West, Sherrif Arpheo, Scott Walker, ............................................................two hours later one name after another the worst of all Glen Beck, Rush limbaugh... need I say more. Their OPINIONS are quite CLEARLY understood, dog whistles and all. They are ideological zealots who want to create a feudal society, And only the US Government, and at this moment, PRESIDENT OBAMA, are protecting the rights of Americans from these twisted evil tyrants who are trying to BUY the stupidity they themselves have been working to create for the past 30 years through their manipulation and misfeasance of the education system, Destroy what they learn, they become stupid, triple the cost of education, you limit what they learn, thus stupidity creates gullibility, and thus the predators prey on the stupid, and thus limit the numbers of the intelligent ones who then find it harder to avoid the stalking predators who are relentless to destroy anything it can't control with impunity. Proof? That you could have even made such a low brow comment, proves only one thing either you are undereducated, or you are a K O C H sycophant sent to cause dissension.

obama, his owners and minions are deliberately destroyng the usa as founded.. they " stupid " that are being preyed upon are the people that voted for obama. the rest of the intelligent, informed voters that are having their lives and country destoyed by obama & co. are the real objective.

I rest my case. stupid is as stupid says.. in your ideology then, because the nation was 'founded' with slavery as a part of the defining culture, that we have violated the founders intent to have America be not the "Home of the Brave", but the "Home of the Slave", and not the "Land of the Free" but the "Land of the Auction Fee". To those severely undereducated individuals out there who seem to lack the prerequisite intelligence to truly understand and know what the Constitution is and says, it is a living document, meant to be added to, subtracted from, adjusted from time to time, and updated periodically in order to maintain the standard premise " WE THE PEOPLE, IN ORDER TO FORM A MORE PERFECT UNION, ESTABLISH JUSTICE, INSURE DOMESTIC TRANQUILITY, PROVIDE FOR THE 'COMMON' DEFENSE, PROMOTE THE "GENERAL WELFARE" and I'm sure you know or can find out the rest. Put simply, they "instinctively" knew that when they wrote those damning words "WITH LIBERTY AND JUSTICE FOR ALL" they knew there would be a day when slavery would not only be held in contention, but that it would be seen as an immoral act, and that future generations would see that such egregious errors were rectified and as the Constitution says "RATIFIED BY THE PEOPLE" to address and fix those issues of social injustice. And so our history is filled with the wonderful horrors of battles against those who would seek to demand full rights for themselves, but only limited rights for others. Our Government and the Constitution was created specifically to curtail those despots desires. But thanks to assholes like the K O C H Brothers, that knowledge of our governments role in our nation has been helped into the shadows where it can't be seen, thus unlearned, thereby you have no concept of just what your real rights are, even after you vote in the assholes who pass new laws to deprive you permanently of those rights you once had. And all because of a few rich parasites who manage to aid in the stupidity of the next generation. Enjoy your slavery people, if you vote for the repugnacans and romney, you will have earned your chains of stupidity

[Removed]

The real enemy of the USA are the major mega-monster corpoRATions and their corpoRATist puppets in office and their financing of politics and political parties..

[Removed]

[-] 0 points by jrhirsch (4714) from Sun City, CA 11 years ago

Could you be more specific as to what these fees are for?

[-] 0 points by ivian (-60) 11 years ago

what state do you live in?

[-] -1 points by bensdad (8977) 11 years ago

Drive on YOUR roads?
Protected by YOUR cops?
Protected by YOUR fire department?
Educated by YOUR teachers?
Food protected by YOUR fda?
Investments protected by YOUR fdic?
Paid by charlie or davy?

[-] 0 points by freewriterguy (882) 11 years ago
  1. im too tired of working to support city gov bumsasphalt layers why the (hell cant they lay it once and be done with it, such crappy workmanship, instead they repave every dam year), I want to support my family so yes, id be glad to drive my 4 wheel drive truck on dirt.

2. Cops dont protect me they sit in wait to take money from my family and succeeded to the tune of $300 just this year. Hell that could have bought me another gun to protect myself! A copy might earn his pay if he quit driving around hassling the dayshifters who pay their salary and invest in some night vision goggles and cruise around on bikes to catch thieves and criminals but like most government bums they are too dumb.

3. Fire Department may be protecting people dont know for sure, never ever had anything to do with them personally , with this one exception. I was given a contract to put up an electric barrier fence on a private road, and about 10 fire departments guys came out to look at what I was doing, later when I was in a f.d. restroom, (where I had to get a special document for fd access, i heard those same guys say, "lets make him get a permit" when in fact, i dont need a permit for low voltage direct burial wire, again, those bums dont serve me they tried to persecute me and this event is proof!

4. Teachers edumacate me? Ha, name on person that ever got a job from the worthless crap a teacher teachers our kids after 12 years of wasting their lives. A kid could stay home and learn web page building and start an online store and learn more about being self reliant than anything they teach in school. NOTHING SAYS FAILURE, more than a person who graduates from College only to become a government bum (teacher), or work at a college, getting his bills paid from people with no money.

5. The FDA protects our food? Really? Show me their label on the Muwhang and ephedra they put in our "energy drinks" which has shown to cause heartbeat irregularity, and even heart attacks in some cases, I noticed this after taking it just one time on my own heart. And with that in mind, it reminds me of the FAA who passes rules on our cell phones radiation limits. Did you know the FAA has taken in trillions of our 'tax dollars" over the past 20 years to make regulations on our cell phones, and never once did a test or hired a professional to do any studies on how much radiation enters our brain? I saw this on CSPAN congress was asking them how they could set limits when they never even did a study.

6. FDIC protection? ha! the federal reserve sold us out to rich bankers, banks are required in the law to put forth equal colateral of coinage in gold or silver for every land purchase, yet every one of them carries as an example: 9 milllion dollars in deposits and 9 trillion in mortgages. For more evidence on how we have been sold out by the federal government look at your "title insurance" which has an exemption for land patent owners" Thats because in the beginning, we the people had land patents, as we are the only ones who could own land, not gov, not corporations, and not banks, but this freedom has been taken from us in a swindle between our federal government and private banks.

How long do you think our gov can continue to print money to pay china at the current rate of 55 cents for ever dollar borrowed? Our gov has the power to pay off the national debt by printing money and handing it over, and then running the banks, and living off the interest and getting rid of taxes. You are brainwashed if you think any of our government is set up to serve us. They were instituted originally to protect our liberties, and have grown to be our constant persecutor, Just read this:

Name: Address: ATTENTION: __ "PUBLIC SERVANT(S)", On the night of December 23, 1913 the United States Congress passed the Federal Reserve Act and thereby committed the greatest act of TREASON in history. It surrendered this nation's sovereignty and sold the American people into slavery to a cabal of arch-charlatan international bankers who proceeded to plunder, bankrupt, and conquer this nation with a money swindle. The "money" the banks issue is merely bookkeeping entries. It cost them nothing and is not backed by their wealth, efforts, property, or risk. It is not redeemable except in more debt paper. The Federal Reserve Act forced us to pay compound interest on thin air. We now use worthless "notes" backed by our own credit that we cannot own and are made subject to compelled performance for the "privilege." From 1913 until 1933, the United States paid the "interest" with more and more gold. The structured inevitability soon transpired: the Treasury was empty, the debt was greater than ever, and the United States declared bankruptcy. In exchange for using notes belonging to bankers who create them out of nothing on our own credit, we are forced to repay in substance (labor, property, land, businesses, resources - life) in ever-increasing amounts. This may be the greatest heist and fraud of all time. When a government goes bankrupt, it loses its sovereignty. In 1933 the United States declared bankruptcy, as expressed in Roosevelt's Executive Orders 6073, 6102, 6111, and 6260, House Joint Resolution 192 of June 5, 1933, confirmed in Perry v. United States, (1935) 294 U.S. 330-381, 79 L.ed 912, as well as 31 USC 5112, 5119, and 12 USC 95A. The bankrupt United States went into receivership, reorganized in favor of 115 creditors and new owners. In 1913, Congress turned over America... lock, stock and barrel to a handful of criminals whose avowed intent from the beginning was to plunder, bankrupt, conquer, and enslave the people of the United States of Americaand eliminate this nation from the face of the earth. The goal was, and is, to absorb America into a one-world private commercial government, a "New WorldOrder." With the Erie R.R. v Tompkins case of 1938, the Supreme Court confirmed their success. We are now in an international private commercial jurisdiction in colorable admiralty-maritime under the Law Merchant. We have been conned and betrayed out of our sovereignty, rights, property, freedom, common law, Article III Courts, and... our Republic. The Bill of Rights has been statutized into "civil rights" in commerce. America has been stolen. We have been made slaves, i.e. permanent debtors, bankrupt, in legal incapacity, rendered commercial "persons," "residents," and corporate franchisees known as "citizens of the United States" under the so-called "14th Amendment." Said "Amendment," which was never ratified - see Congressional Record, June 13, 1967; Dyett v. Turner, (1968) 439 P2d 266, 267; State v. Phillips, 1975 (affirmed) - created a citizenship for corporations, abstract statutory entities which are the products and definitions of the legislature and are fully taxable and regulatable thereby. Thomas Jefferson's prophecy has come to pass: "If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of currency... the banks... will deprive the people of all property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered." Since 1933 what is called the "United States Government" is a privately owned corporation of the Federal Reserve/IMF. It is merely an instrument whereby the banksters administer their ongoing subjugation and plunder of what was once considered "the last great hope of human freedom." All "public servants," officials, Congressmen, politicians, judges, attorneys, law enforcement officers, States and their various agencies, etc., are the express agents of these foreign principals - see Foreign Agents Registration Act of 1938; 22 USC 286 et seq, 263A, 185G, 267J, 611(C) (ii) & (iii); Treasury Delegation Order #91 - who have stolen the country by clever, intentional, and unrelenting fraud, trickery, treachery, non-disclosure, mis-representation, intrigue, coercion, conspiracy, murder (example: the murder of President John F. Kennedy and the continuing cover-up), etc. If there is a greater tragedy in human history it is hard to know what it is. An insidious aspect of this is that "officials" like you may think you are "public servants," or upholding the "law," or other hoaxes. In truth you are conscientiously and assiduously serving the arch-enemies of yourselves, your own rights, your fellow citizens, continued... human rights, life, and freedom in general. YOU are seditiously administering the plunder, bankruptcy, conquest, destruction, dismantling, and elimination of your country. YOU are systematically defrauding, extorting, impoverishing, and injuring human life on the basis of crimes and lies of such magnitude, depth, and proportions as to be beyond human comprehension. By so doing, you are committing TREASON and PERFIDY so immense as "to make the angels weep." If you and your fellow "officials" do not understand the real situation, you are ignorant, naive, deceived, and conned. You are sheer dupes. If you do know and are parties to it, you are guilty of evil and heinous BETRAYAL. You are in such case TRAITORS and CRIMINALS. All of you "in power" are therefore, either fools or knaves, either of which eminently invalidates your "authority" and renders null and void absolutely all moral obligation to pay allegiance or to obey the TREASONOUS SYSTEM you enforce with such mechanical viciousness. If, you, "public servants" had any shred left of humanity, awe, heart, clarity, sanity, access to your true being and conscience, you would instantly resign and do everything possible to inform the American people of their plight and help us retrieve our rights and our country. Only by such means can you even begin to atone for your endless crimes against humanity, the lives you so arrogantly and mindlessly butcher with the "meat-grinder of the law." You DID NOT CREATE the lives you "legally" assault; they DO NOT belong to you. Ignorance of the law - moral and natural law - is no excuse. Youcannot engage in bringing harm to life and, like the Nazi's defense at Nuernberg, presume that because you do so under the "authority" of an imaginary, abstract, unreal legal fiction called "government" you are freed of the consequences of your acts. Moral and natural law are not obviated by ignorance, hubris and self-righteous militancy. Your entire system - from the ground up - is deceit and fraud. It is illicit in essence and ab initio. As Broom's Maxims 297, 729 put it: "A right of action cannot arise out of fraud." Honor is earned by honesty and integrity, not under false and fraudulent pretenses. The color of the cloth one wears cannot cover up the usurpations, lies, and treachery. "When black is fraudulently declared to be white, not all will live in darkness." More and more people are awakening to the truth. What do you think the American people will do as they discover that they have no more country, that they are slaves to mortal enemies, that they have been tricked and betrayed by their "leaders" who sold them out? what do you think they will do when they realize that all their alleged "public servants" are willing or stupidly compliant parties to the plunder, bankruptcy, subjugation, and ruin of their lives and country? Thomas Jefferson wrote: "An honest man can feel no pleasure in the exercise of power over his fellow citizens." Lincoln said: "Just as I would not be a slave, neither would I be a master." I will not participate in your corrupt, arrogant, and cruel fraud, either as perpetrator or victim. The great Indian poet Tagore wrote: "Power takes as ingratitude the writhing of its victims." I will no longer sit here and writhe. The TYRANNY over this nation MUST END! If you continue with this course, you will have natural and moral law and higher powers to answer to, not to mention all those you have wronged under phony color of law. You will also have your own laws turned against you, as you have turned the law against us. To transform the shield of protection into a sword of exploitation, subjugation, and plunder is perfidy. You have now been placed on notice. All further actions on your part will be willful! Signed: All Rights Reserved Without Prejudice. _, Sui Juris. Resolutely, an American who demands his country back.