Posted 10 years ago on Oct. 16, 2011, 6:29 p.m. EST by Youareallretards
This content is user submitted and not an official statement
I am the 1%.
I am the 1% that has my shit together. I am the 1% that doesn't expect the government to take care of me. I am the 1% that believes in personal responsibility. I am the 1% that got a degree in a profession the market wants, instead of a degree in something useless that I enjoy. I am the 1% that worked my ass off to get good at that profession, allowing me to demand a high pay for my high skill level. I am the 1% that spent my whole life working while the other 99% fucked around or followed their dreams or indulged themselves at useless protests. I am the 1% that won at life. And in America, anyone can do the same just by working hard.
And I don't owe any of you fucking failures anything.