Welcome login | signup
Language en es fr
OccupyForum

Forum Post: Hello -300 Club. Here We Come!!

Posted 11 years ago on March 23, 2013, 4:25 p.m. EST by OTP (-203) from Tampa, FL
This content is user submitted and not an official statement

Ok, so I'm about to break a record here, being at over 300 points in the hole. I know some people will think this post is unneeded, but lets have some fun!!

I urge all of you, even those who think I may post something decent at least once a while, to down vote the below comment to push me over the edge, and into the record books.

If Im going to set a record for negative points, lets set a record for negative points on one post as well.

Lets ring it in with a bang :)

"Oh Im ready Im ready!!".... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlOzcfNzBJU

14 Comments

14 Comments

Read the Rules
[-] 3 points by GirlFriday (17435) 11 years ago

Oh, jeeze. I go in and up vote people who get negatives for no reason.
But, to be honest, aren't we giving this ding bat a little too much attention?

[+] -6 points by OTP (-203) from Tampa, FL 11 years ago

Hammer away folks!! We CAN do this!! :)

For the sakes of keeping all the negatives to this lone comment, GF, I would say lets give this a shot :)

The stinkle team is worse than the freakin police. All over the place until you need em.

---No Kavatz, I am not stinky. I am THE STINKIEST hahah

[-] 0 points by justiceforzim (-17) 11 years ago

Even though this post has already been shadow banned, I extend hearty congrats to OTP!!! If betsyross was still around she might have had you beat! Me? I can't keep a logon long enough to get a score like yours.

[-] -2 points by gnomunny (6819) from St Louis, MO 11 years ago

Months ago Odin and I were having a race to the bottom, a gentleman's bet to see who would reach zero first. I think it was last fall when the shit was relentless. Before the 'cone of shame.'

He won by a landslide.

[-] -3 points by Builder (4202) 11 years ago

What's the "cone of shame" ??

I must have missed that one.

[-] 1 points by gnomunny (6819) from St Louis, MO 11 years ago

I missed it too, since it was during one of my periodic absences, but was told about it after the fact. D'man, when he was still 'VQ,' was caught massively upvoting his own comments. You know, like he's been doing recently to a lesser extent. Apparently he was banned or his voting privileges were suspended for a couple hours and I think jart might have made a comment that he was forced to wear the 'cone of shame.' Something like that, I'm not sure of all the details. But it was made out to be a big joke instead of an actual punishment or extended ban so it had zero effect. And the lighthearted attitude about it was just another aspect of this forum that makes me wonder what's really going on here. What's the real purpose of this place?

[-] -1 points by Builder (4202) 11 years ago

Ah yes, I do remember that, now you mention it.

I got a message from VQ a couple of days back. He's going through all of my old posts looking for evidence that I'm a racist. He's still bumping up his own points with all those other ID's he's furiously using today.

[-] 0 points by gnomunny (6819) from St Louis, MO 11 years ago

I see.

So he does go thru old posts after all. Suspicions confirmed. I'm sure he doesn't waste time there and puts the 'stinkle finger' to good use while he's at it.

Before I posted my modern-day slavery thread a few days ago (a thread the twinkle team for the most part have been strangely silent on), I pulled up my Military-Entertainment thread from seven months ago to compare lengths, since I had to trim some fat to get my new one to fit. 'Someone' had gone in and downvoted all my comments. A seven month old thread. Some people have way too much time on their hands apparently.

[-] 0 points by Builder (4202) 11 years ago

Agreed. It's a form of insanity.

[-] 0 points by gnomunny (6819) from St Louis, MO 11 years ago

Oh yeah, I used to just think it was immaturity but I'm becoming more convinced that you're right, it's a serious mental problem. I've never seen anything like it. I'll tell you this much, I'd like to see the boy in public. You know, just to put a face to the name. Just to satisfy my innate curiosity. ^.~

[-] 0 points by Builder (4202) 11 years ago

Yes. It would be interesting to know the situation at home.

Clearly has access to rather extensive multi-platform machines, and a hi-speed router. Or could be just a series of laptops, or tablets.

Must be totally absorbed in the task. Obsessions are rarely good for you.

[-] 1 points by gnomunny (6819) from St Louis, MO 11 years ago

It's definitely a time-consuming endeavor. I think there's a limit as to how much voting you can do in a given amount of time, so it certainly would require switching usernames every so often.

And it's definitely not healthy.

[-] -3 points by Kavatz (464) from Edmonton, AB 11 years ago

Ooh, by the looks of it, I'm about to join you.

[-] -3 points by Kavatz (464) from Edmonton, AB 11 years ago

Man, you so stinky ;)