Welcome login | signup
Language en es fr
OccupyForum

Forum Post: Fox News: mess with their heads! Vote for OWS on poll!

Posted 2 years ago on Dec. 14, 2011, 5:40 p.m. EST by cmt (1195) from Tolland, CT
This content is user submitted and not an official statement

Use this link to go to their poll and vote your support for OWS:

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2011/10/07/do-occupy-wall-street-protests-represent-your-views-economy/

They have left the poll open an unusually long time because early results were 70% in favor of OWS.

Please post if you use the link so that others will see this thread - just for fun.

16 Comments

16 Comments


Read the Rules
[-] 3 points by Vykan12 (33) 2 years ago

I love how they frame the answers.

-Maybe. I am not even sure what they want. -No. They have no idea how jobs are created or how a free-enterprise system works. -Yes. These folks are right about corporate greed and what's happening to the little guy.

A simple yes/no/maybe would've sufficed, but of course they have to throw in an ill-spirited jab about job creation (as though that crap hasn't been debunked a million times already).

[-] 2 points by beautifulworld (21378) 2 years ago

That is so funny!

[-] 1 points by cmt (1195) from Tolland, CT 2 years ago

Glad you like it!

[-] 1 points by stuartchase (861) 2 years ago

Here are the kings of inhumane values! They are the Lords of the Dirty Fucks!

http://occupywallst.org/forum/stop-the-evildoers/

The Revolution starts here!

[-] 1 points by jomojo (562) 2 years ago

Little guy. Is someone here writing for them?

[-] 1 points by alexrai (851) 2 years ago

That's amazing, out of 400,000 people only 1.8% says they don't know what OWS wants. So why does the Media keep repeating that, or is the Media just dumber than the other 98.2% of the population?

[-] 1 points by cmt (1195) from Tolland, CT 2 years ago

Good point!

[-] 1 points by demcapitalist (977) 2 years ago

They got pretty high number of yes OWS votes so far considering the source.

[-] 1 points by MaryS (678) 2 years ago

I voted. C'mon guys, it only takes a sec

[-] 0 points by hidden (430) from Los Angeles, CA 2 years ago

Do you really think this is a real poll and not like this footage?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvnj5VIDsNI

Come on, it's fucks news, they do not worth our traffic even it it's unlimited. :)

[-] 1 points by cmt (1195) from Tolland, CT 2 years ago

OWS gains in Fox Poll!

Keep voting!! They'll hate it!

[-] 0 points by BlueRose (1437) 2 years ago

I don't care if their poll is 100% against OWS.

[-] 0 points by BlueRose (1437) 2 years ago

But I got sucked into this crap, and voted, thus giving them web traffic. Why not let their numbers be vastly different than other network polls?

[-] 1 points by cmt (1195) from Tolland, CT 2 years ago

I usually ignore them, but this is just for fun.

[-] 0 points by ZenDogTroll (13032) from South Burlington, VT 2 years ago

Yes. These folks are right about corporate greed and what's happening to the little guy. 39.25% (198,311 votes)

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2011/10/07/do-occupy-wall-street-protests-represent-your-views-economy/#ixzz1gYLmdCVJ

[-] 0 points by ZenDogTroll (13032) from South Burlington, VT 2 years ago

LoL!

That has got to be making brains boil !