Welcome login | signup
Language en es fr
OccupyForum

Forum Post: Father of Reaganomics now a 9/11 Truther and Radical Dissenter

Posted 12 years ago on Nov. 25, 2011, 7:37 p.m. EST by fjolsvit (957) from Washington, DC
This content is user submitted and not an official statement

This video will be well worth the hour it takes to watch. Paul Craig Roberts is one of the traditional establishment conservatives. What he has to say here is clear, informed, relevant and accurate.

09/05/2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBOMSj0uNmw

This week GRTV talks to Dr. Paul Craig Roberts, former Assistant Secretary Treasury, former editor of the Wall Street Journal, author and researcher, about the significance of 9/11 on the brink of the tenth anniversary of those events. We discuss the many points at which the official explanation of 9/11 do not mesh with the available evidence, the many experts who have raised their voices in dissent (and been silenced), and what our response to 9/11 teaches us about where we are heading as a society.

19 Comments

19 Comments

Read the Rules
[-] 3 points by powertoothepeople (280) 12 years ago

Is this the "no planes" guy?

If so, he's a plant.

[-] 0 points by fjolsvit (957) from Washington, DC 12 years ago

See my reply mentioning Morgan Reynolds. Posting from my phone is a bit tricky.

[-] 2 points by GirlFriday (17435) 12 years ago

That makes Reaganomics just so much better. Kind of like the icing on the cake. But, not good homemade cream cheese icing. More like cheap, solid sugar wanna-be-cream-cheese icing in a can.

There were certain assumptions to Reganomics (not that I endorse it) that have not been adhered to. But that really isn't the thrust of what he had to say. In order to understand what's going on, one has to know how 9/11 has been used to manipulate the US economy, as well as foreign and domestic policy.

Sure, the economic downturn of 2008 was panned and executed. We even saw the "human interest" stories and "advice pieces" about "in these economic hard times..." before the economic hard times had even arrived. The banksters had the bailout legislation written before they crashed the market and demanded Congress pass it immediately.

But that was just more collusion on the part of the usual suspects.

[-] 2 points by Bravo (10) 12 years ago

Didn't I read that you're not allowed to post any crazy conspiracy theories in the forum rules? I like Paul Craig Roberts. Go to OpENews.com if you want to read his blogs. They don't have a censorship policy like the supposed revolutionary OWS.org site has. A lot of good information there.

[-] -1 points by fjolsvit (957) from Washington, DC 12 years ago

I'm still here. Every once in a while my posting privileges get suspended for an hour or two, but I have yet to be explicitly censored. I try my best to keep my posts relevant, factual and informative.

It's a sad irony that Russia Today provides more honest reporting than does the established domestic MSM.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNs6dhU75Zs&feature=related

[-] 1 points by Edgewaters (912) 12 years ago

Holy crap. I haven't heard that name in a loooong time. That is one hell of an about-face.

On who's part?

No Paul Craig Roberts is on the up-n-up. I think you are talking about Morgan Reynolds.

[-] -1 points by RufusJFisk52 (259) 12 years ago

people always shout down conspiracy theories....but its funny when we look back at the ones from 40 or 50 years ago they turn out to be right! So we should be careful dismissing them....look at what we found when they declassified cia and fbi documents....cointelpro, etc

Are you trying to redirect the denials of David Irving?

[-] -1 points by PublicCurrency (1387) 12 years ago

Paul Craig Roberts for President !

[-] -2 points by fjolsvit (957) from Washington, DC 12 years ago

He's too smart to take the job.

[-] -1 points by PublicCurrency (1387) 12 years ago

Still, he would be GREAT !

I supported Cynthia McKinney last go round.

[-] 0 points by PublicCurrency (1387) 12 years ago

I like her alot, as well ! I also like Mike Gravel and Dennis Kucinich

I will not vote for the lesser of two evils - that kind of thinking is worse than not voting at all.

The first time I saw her I saw The Light in her eyes.

[-] 0 points by PublicCurrency (1387) 12 years ago

I saw the light in her eyes - I like that we need to look for that.

It was in a documentary about the Carlyle Group. I could see that she means to do right. That her words are from the heart.