Posted 5 years ago on May 26, 2012, 12:37 p.m. EST by lkindr
This content is user submitted and not an official statement
Which of these ideas will best help to end power abuse and major greed?
- Stop paying income and employment taxes, which support our corrupt system and its wars on innocent people abroad and at home. Such taxes are voluntary. You can read it online in the CFR, or Code of Federal Regulations, under Title 26. The IRS uses legal confusion to scare most people into paying taxes they don’t legally owe in the first place. And if you don't want to be targeted by the IRS et al, don't make enough "income" to be taxable, or go non-profit as per below.
- Reduce your dependence on conventional capitalism. Instead of doing business, be a church or nonprofit, and collect voluntary donations instead of wages or payments for your work. Become self-sufficient, especially within a group. Grow your own food. Barter. Share.
- Learn win-win or consensus decision making, instead of majority rule power abuse. Win-Win asks everyone involved their main concerns and seeks solutions that satisfy all such concerns, similar to consensus.
- At Occupy rallies divide into small groups and go around the area asking people what their main concerns are and assure them that you’ll seek solutions that satisfy their concerns, because win-win seeks to satisfy all concerns, even opposing ones. And satisfying all concerns is entirely doable 99% of the time, with a bit of patience and self-control.
- Join or start an intentional community. See http://ic.org .
- Move to a small nearby town or county and elect Occupy supporters to town or county boards or other offices to use win-win decision making to end power abuse in government.
- Make your group like an intentional community and grow a local prosperous economy, including: Win-Win “Government”; Families; Alternative Health Care and Education; Infrastructure; Research; Trades; Entertainment.
- Help teach win-win and teach intentional community prosperity methods.
- If you want to learn win-win or IC prosperity methods, comment below to say when is a good time for you to join in discussion at this link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1O6Fdmy-Cz9cfkaUBLx8cHezJP956ykwdBDFXttddd3w/edit Also mention any other good ideas not listed above, if you like.