Posted 2 years ago on Sept. 6, 2012, 6 p.m. EST by lkindr
This content is user submitted and not an official statement
- The conventional education system, like the government, is controlled by large corporations.
- Expensive textbooks are forced on schools by corrupt corporate-controlled governments.
- Teachers are brainwashed with similar textbooks in teacher training colleges.
- Schools force kids to attend boring classes all day most of the year, against their wills, and this is child abuse.
- Kids learn by playing, and schools prevent kids from playing and having fun most of the time, which is detrimental to their learning.
- Kids are naturally restless in boring situations, just as prisoners are restless in prison, and schools force restless kids to be medicated with toxic and addictive expensive corporate-controlled drugs, which makes them easier to control and has side effects of addiction, depression, suicidal tendencies and even the urge to kill others.
- Kids in schools are practically forced to get vaccinations that are unproven to be either safe or effective.
- School lunch and vending machines help addict kids to junk foods for corporate profit.
- (Much of the population's water is fluoridated because toxic fluoride makes people more docile and easier to control.)
- Schools take some kids away from good families against their will and against their families' wills, if parents don't accept schools' abuses of their kids.
- Kids and parents should be encouraged to do private or home schooling (home schooling is legal in all 50 states). (One of the comments gives false impressions of home schooling. Home schoolers in general are much smarter than public schoolers.)
- Kids can learn better on the internet than from expensive corporate propaganda textbooks.
- Kids should be encouraged to recognize that they are in prison and that their imprisonment is abuse.
- They should be encouraged to stop taking tests, because testing sets them up to become part of a corrupt system of abuse to kids and the 99%.
- They should be encouraged to organize themselves to oppose their imprisonment and the other above-named abuses.
- Teachers and parents should be encouraged also to help end the abusive system in schools.