Forum Post: Empire of the Wolves, Mafia Techniques for the Corporations, Gathering your Personal Data to Control You
Posted 1 year ago on July 17, 2012, 3:35 a.m. EST by Middleaged
This content is user submitted and not an official statement
There may be 7 great human powers in the world:
2) Police and Military Intelligence
3) Mafia or organized crime
5) Wealthy Elite with their Lawyers and Congressmen
6) Catholic Church
7) Personal Information databases and access to those databases
Take a look at the movie, Empire of the Wolves, and the Article by Matt Taibbi in the RollingStone,
The Empire of the Wolves starts out revealing that the Turkish Mafia controls imigration by gathering all the personal data about immigrants to Paris. In this way they can control and extort the migrants just as Chinese or other US Migrants who ended up as slave labor in the USA.
Notice how you don't have any "Privacy or Individual Rights anymore". That is because you now belong to anyone ....ANYONE THAT WANTS TO GOVERN YOU!!!!
My theory is that Human history is used by governments and 'Elites' to strategize and control peoples through the "Long Con".
1) Catholic Church controlled countries and granted rights and benefits to a select 'few'.
2) Chinese governments have had to control huge populations through the use of 'eminent domain' kinds of decrees and few individual rights.
3) Land Grantees were provided Land Charters in the USA (and pre USA) by decree to 'white selectees' by European monarchies.
4) Women did not have rights in the USA until the 20th Centry people protests.
5) Blacks could not vote till the 1960s when civil rights 'people power' freed them from state laws in the USA.
6) Mitt Romney has Millions of dollars in his IRA account which seems impossible since there were strict limits on dollars going in.
7) US Workers & Miners had no safety and labor rights till well into the 20th Century. There were corporate strike breakers/thugs and many deaths. OHSA Act was passed in 1970 which also signals the decline in wages and outsourcing/off-shoring manufacturing.
8) Banana Wars broke out 1898 in the Caribean, Central America and the US Military (Smedley Butler) up held the corporate interests abroad.
9) US Money funded both sides of the Russian Revolution, 3rd Reich, WWI and WWII as far as we know, and there was an attempted coup on FDR.
10) Some say Iranian Oil, persian Oil was the cause of WWI as German forces raced to build the 'Orental Express' from Berlin to Bagdad, a rail line to help secure the middle east oil.
11) Current US Military Expansion provides great protections for US Corporations and access to oil and other resources in South America, Africa, Middle East, and Asia. Oh and China is in those places too making deals to tie up the resources.
12) Money Changers or people that control Gold (see the Bible)
13) Central Banking originated in Europe, we have our 3rd Central Bank called the Fed, set up by Bankers.
14) Keep the people in the Dark about the Rulers Reasons for War, Conquest, Persecution, Drug War, Blacks going to Prison, War on Terror, Stop and Frisk, No Free Speech at the Capital.
15) Bankers, Corporations, Media, Wealthy can get settlements, have no charges filed, or tie up the court system.
16) Politicians only see issues related to corporations, banks and wealthy, but are blind to declining receipts of payroll taxes, declining wages, systemic unemployment.
17) Politicians don't see a problem with lobbying, signing legislation that is unread, Lobbyist written Legislation, and that there is no lobbying entity for 'Main Street'.
18) Politicians never see a conflict of interest, never recuse themselves...though campaign contributions are often a time to cozy up to people that want to influence each politician.
19) Did Banks learn from Mafia, Mafia learn from Senate, or Senate learn from Banks???
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article31884.htm (China and Dick Cheney give Saudi Arabia the Nuke)
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article31885.htm (US Military Domination of the world)
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article31877.htm (Libor and possible oil price rigging)
http://dealbook.nytimes.com/2012/07/16/royal-bank-of-scotland-fighting-bid-for-data-in-libor-case/?ref=global-home (Proprietary data in price fixing scam??)
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2010-06-29/banks-financing-mexico-s-drug-cartels-admitted-in-wells-fargo-s-u-s-deal.html http://www.mediafreedominternational.org/2012/01/26/wachovia-bank-laundered-money-for-latin-american-drug-cartels/ http://www.nakedcapitalism.com/2011/04/wachovia-paid-trivial-fine-for-nearly-400-billion-of-drug-related-money-laundering.html http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-07-16/hsbc-aided-money-laundering-by-iran-drug-cartels-probe-shows.html
First Corporations and Corporate Monopolies were used for Imperialism in addition to Trade. Privateering, Pirating, Slavery, and Drug Addiction are part of trading and profit seeking. The Royal African Company (Slavery), British East India Company (Opium).
http://ideas.repec.org/a/bin/bpeajo/v24y1993i1993-2p1-74.html http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lu_VqX6J93k (Creation of the Federal Reserve)
Vulture Funds sue for "Aid Money" to Zambia. The original debt was only $4Million.
Newer Intereview: From New York to Liberia, Investigative Journalist Greg Palast Tracks Vulture Funds Preying on African Debt
Oldest interview http://www.democracynow.org/2007/2/15/vulture_fund_company_seeks_40_million
"Vulture Fund" Company Seeks $40 Million Payment from Zambia on $4 Million Debt
The Federal website for federal 'subsidies' www.cfda.gov shows 2,200 different Domestic Assistance programs for 2012. Most subsidies are corruption, especially when you see subsidies for oil companys, for tobacco, for Walmart buildings, or for Walmart warehouses.
http://occupywallst.org/forum/big-picture-commom-questions-about-corruption/#comment-646520 (List of Corporate Accounting Scandals)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=mM5Ep9fS7Z0&feature=endscreen (Robert Reich, 7 Biggest Lies, 7 Biggest Corruptions in US Politics and Lobbying)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=rodifJlis2c ( Robert Reich Video Explains Bain Capital Subsidy and Mitt Romney Subsidy in 8 Steps (Where they don't invest any money at all).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JG9CM_J00bw ( Naomi Klein video The Shock Doctrine)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hA736oK9FPg (Naomi Klein video The Shock Doctrine)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUlQ7vElqqo (Video is worth 56 minutes listening to Catherine Austin Fitts)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Powell_Doctrine (VS Bush Doctrine)