Welcome login | signup
Language en es fr
OccupyForum

Forum Post: DOW down 200 points! Movement must be working (and other innane posts)

Posted 12 years ago on Oct. 25, 2011, 7:36 p.m. EST by StevenRoyal (490) from Dania Beach, FL
This content is user submitted and not an official statement

Please feel free to post all ridiculous and non-nonsensical posts like the above under this tread.

16 Comments

16 Comments

Read the Rules
[-] 1 points by uslynx81 (203) 12 years ago

The dollar hit a new low today and gold is way up. The dollar is crashing that should be issue number one. No food in stores, no power or water any where, martial law, states leaving the union, endless amounts of bad things that can happen when this occurs. People need to wake up and realize that everything isn't going to be ok.

[-] 1 points by HarryCrew07 (433) 12 years ago

I'm awake! And I assert, affirm, and acknowledge whole-heartedly that everything is going to be ok :) There is no need to send oneself towards fear, but rather let us all watch as fear passes us by on its own journey. We can be prepared, but to worry about it will only seek to bring it about more quickly.

Who said anything about fear. I have capital and means to feed myself and family without buying anything, I have a well for water, I have plenty of wood and a wood stove for heat and cooking. I'm good,

[-] 1 points by Uriah (218) 12 years ago

Bet you don't live in the city, lol. Me, neither. I'm in the hills of TN.

[-] 1 points by ramous (765) from Wabash, IN 12 years ago

hand pump on that well?

lol yes it is.... My grandfather had it installed many years ago. We've had it by the fire pit where we cook "whole" pigs for as long as I can remember.

[-] 1 points by HarryCrew07 (433) 12 years ago

not sure what your point is :) You are the one who said everything isn't going to be ok, thats Fear inspiration. Glad you are safe with your well. Hope that the pipes dont break :)

[-] 1 points by Lauraaa (8) 12 years ago

That has nothing to do with OWS. It has to do with Europe imploding and Libya

[-] 1 points by GinaLola (210) 12 years ago

Is that a current figure? Two hundred points could be the start of an indicator in the process of change or it could be just a notice in time of naturally occurring fluctuations. It all depends on where the rest of the trend goes.

[-] 1 points by StevenRoyal (490) from Dania Beach, FL 12 years ago

Or it could mean absolutely nothing.

[-] 0 points by YuckFouHippies (189) 12 years ago

Dude, 99 percent of them are ridiculous.