Posted 10 months ago on Jan. 21, 2013, 12:01 p.m. EST by poorestchump
This content is user submitted and not an official statement
- Dig water wells where needed and provide pumps and sprinkler systems for farming on a worldwide scale.
- Finance with "e-currency" backed by worldwide concensus.
- Build affordable, interest-free housing worldwide.
- Provide employment on a concensus/priority based direct voting method at $20 minimum wage.
- Use all known sources of power; construct automated transportation methods.
- Release all victimless crime offenders (provided they work - jobs can be provided assuming productivity by the worker).
- Provide every employed person with $20,000 bonus each year.
- Provide employers with 25% of all employees salary.
Can we agree that these provisions are necessary and fundable through concensus?