Welcome login | signup
Language en es fr
OccupyForum

Forum Post: Continue the atttempt to Own the World in the Hamptons

Posted 2 years ago on July 8, 2012, 10:35 a.m. EST by uhandleit (43)
This content is user submitted and not an official statement

Ronals Perelman is hosting a lunch for Romney in the Hamptons this weekend . The 1%ers as the the Koch brothers and Clifford Sobel will be there to continue their attempt for the "RICH TO OWN THE WORLD" ! They can raise more money for campaigning than all the rest of the 99% combined . What a SAD state of affairs. We must wake up more of the 99%ers.

1 Comments

1 Comments


Read the Rules
[-] 1 points by jrhirsch (4714) from Sun City, CA 2 years ago

The 99% could easily match the 1%. We can raise $300 million dollars in campaign contributions by just giving $1 per person. We do have the power and the money, we just don't exercise either one.