Welcome login | signup
Language en es fr
OccupyForum

Forum Post: GLOBAL Announcement, March 27th, 2012

Posted 12 years ago on March 27, 2012, 2:15 p.m. EST by Reneye (118)
This content is user submitted and not an official statement

This was a raw and unpolished production which is usually the acid test for something that is TRUTHFUL amongst the slickly-produced, smoke and mirrors of the Shamestream media.

I know that many of you think that the people who make the decisions are our elected officials, but they are not. The people that rule this world are eccentrics that come from long standing elite families and monarchies. The people in this video are powerful people. Don't fluff them off because of their eccentricities. The gentleman in the middle is Ben Fulford who has been working with the WDS to oust the elitist ruling powers who have dragged us down. He was the Bureau Chief of the Asia Pacific branch for Forbes magazine and got involved in this when he uncovered high levels of corruption and elite criminals, and has been working to do good ever since. He has had assassination attempts on his life numerous times. The elite listen to him. We are now starting to see proof of the work he has been doing for so long.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjY0vMs7J3U

3 Comments

3 Comments

Read the Rules

[Removed]

[-] 0 points by Wondrous (37) 12 years ago

Looks like things are picking up!

[Removed]

[-] 1 points by livtru (11) 12 years ago

Couldn't agree more! I wanna see the SHTF. I wanna see the creepy criminals paraded in the MSM. They deserve far more than just humiliation, but its a start.

[-] 0 points by Reneye (118) 12 years ago

The elite are going down! How's this for good news?!

"PressTV – Queen Elizabeth Accused Of Drug Trafficking" (I Guess Taxes Aren't Enough For The Elite)

Britain’s financial regulator has fined the British queen’s bank for money laundering failures as a French presidential candidate has said part of the queen’s fortune “comes from drug trafficking.”

The Financial Services Authority (FSA) has fined the British queen’s bank, Coutts Bank, 8.75 million pounds for failing to carry out correct checks on “politically exposed persons” and prevent money laundering. “The failings at Coutts were serious, systemic and were allowed to persist for almost three years. They resulted in an unacceptable risk of Coutts handling the proceeds of crime,” the FSA said in a statement posted on its official website.

The news comes less than a week after a fringe candidate for April’s French presidential election said the British queen owed her fortune to drugs money laundered by “Jewish bankers in The City.”

More at site

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/233402.html