Posted 4 years ago on April 14, 2012, 4:32 a.m. EST by benjamin
This content is user submitted and not an official statement
"I noticed that the wicked usually hang together even when they hate each other and this is their strength, whereas the good tend to be more scattered and this is their weakness." -Yevgeny Yevtushenko (1932- )
This truth is an indisputable fact. And so the hatred among nations, relentless robbing of natural resources, destruction of the environment, destabilization of the climate and the theft of future from our descendants will continue without stopping.
The good must prevail. That's why in my 98th out of 101 reasons for the new world order -- ecohumanist -- I wrote:
- The time has come for a new social order that is more prepared for our needs and the time we live in.
- Now is the time for all people with good intentions to unite into a civil movement for a better world.
- Now is the time for us to leave the world of "HAVING MORE" and start building a world of "BEING MORE".
- Now is the time for us to take higher personal responsibility towards the present and the future.
- Now is the time for decisions. Decisions for a better future -- an ecohumanist future.