Posted 7 years ago on Dec. 12, 2011, 8:04 a.m. EST by ohmygoodness
This content is user submitted and not an official statement
There are a lot of terrible wrongs and there are plenty of honest and experienced experts who must be approached in offering some insights on how these wrongs can be addressed peacefully but firmly.
1) Take for instance the Fed, it might be useful in proactively approaching the economists, socio-economists at the various educational institutions to ask their opinion on the need for such an institution and if yes what form it should take and the powers it should have. Collate all this information and put it up for debate to the Fed bashers.
2) Next the congress and government. Note the campaign donors to each of the members of congress and there will probably be a pattern explaining why congress and the government have both failed the people, then draw out a methodology on how campaign funds may be raised, if indeed they must be.
3) The Military Industrial Complex, again note how the contracting has been awarded and who sanctions these awards and how all of this is related to items 1 and 2 above and again discussing with the experts find out their opinion on how this may be addressed.
4) Ditto for the Departments of Justice and Homeland Security.
5) last but not least ditto for the major financial institutions.
This can be done simultaneously using the ground power at the various Occupy posts and the academics and intellectuals the world over.
The occupy movement is too important an opportunity to miss towards the structural setup of a socially just and peaceful society.