Posted 5 years ago on Dec. 21, 2011, 2:09 p.m. EST by dcosts
from St Petersburg, FL
This content is user submitted and not an official statement
Financial restitution will need to include, at a minimum:
1) A loan modification facility that is not administered by the banks themselves.
2) The right to rent a home that has become distressed.
3) Stop the conversion of home mortgages from a two-party contract to a commodity bankers can trade and sell without regard to property rights.
4) A breakup of the “MERS” shell game so that it no longer enables deceit, tax evasion, and the conversion of home mortgages from a two-party contract to a commodity bankers can trade and sell.
5) Substantial principal reductions for underwater homeowners, along with lower interest rates.
6) Other...Please post below: