Posted 2 years ago on Sept. 23, 2012, 10:25 p.m. EST by DanielBarton
This content is user submitted and not an official statement
So i have an idea that i have been thinking about for some time for the record i am anti war. I believe everything can be solved with words and not action.
I think that we should have mandatory boot camp in the United States. This would be something that all citizens would have to go to. Here are some ideas that i thought would benefit us as a society
- It provides skills to those it is like a tech school
- No mandatory service time unless they choose to do so.
- Less severe than actual boot camp no weapons training.
- Will provide confidence to those since working out increase endorphins creating new self-image
- Will drastically cut down on obesity
- Instead of military strategy classes there would be simple classes that will teach people useful skills to have in life
- Paid servicemen salary
Its not a full proof idea but it is an idea
i think it is a social program that most of America could get behind let me know what you think.