Welcome login | signup
Language en es fr
OccupyForum

Forum Post: 9/11 and Law of the Land: Can someone help me write a proposal for a law

Posted 10 years ago on March 3, 2014, 1:32 a.m. EST by IndigoRed (87)
This content is user submitted and not an official statement

It has been 13 years since the WTC towers collapsed and plethora of data surrounding the events have been scrounged up by the public (because the government refused to do any sort of legitimate investigation into the matter other than the pitiful 9/11 commission report that is being heavily criticized by the Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth) and if you haven't realized the truth surrounding the events by now, you are living in a fantasy world that you've been conditioned to believe by the mass media and not truly seeking to better the world. To change the world and bring justice to the unjust those who seek justice must be aware of the world every waking moment and the events that are constantly forming it in real time. Now if you have already accepted and come to the conclusion that the government allowed 19 monitored hijackers to board those airliners to carry out their attacks on the homeland; and not only did they allow it, conspiring agents within the government worked to make sure those events would lead to the invasions of Afghanistan and especially the sovereign nation of Iraq by creating such trauma and fear in the public mind that the macho men of America would not be able to resist crying out for war. They did this by colluding with experts of persuasion and illusion in the film industry (film has been used for propaganda since the second world war by both sides). The imagery of the towers exploding and crumbling to the ground were central in spurring the masses to war. Every floor was wired with explosives just like was admitted by Neo in The Matrix Reloaded. Those who carried out this war crime justified their duplicitous acts from the fact that the terrorists were going to carry out these attacks on their own and had already attempted to bring down the towers 8 years prior with the 1993 WTC bombing. The truth is not black or white, it is grey. I also believe there are many intelligent people who know this truth and stay silent because propping up our main source of economy, the military industrial complex, with 2 wars and potential for several more wars in the middle east brings much investment to this sector of our economy, and I suspect these same people (susceptible to greed) cant help but feel clever in being part of the group in society that uses intellect and invests as opposed to only living to enjoy life and be happy. Contempt is a real emotion and trickery, greed and conspiracy are real (What separates the labor class from the middle class and above)? I believe the only people who truly care for the truth to be revealed officially and publicly are the family members who lost their loved ones in the attacks - voices silenced left and right by mainstream media.

I bring this up today because I have known this truth since the 9/11 conspiracy first disseminated into public awareness and recently I've been thinking of how much the defense sector, Zionist lobbyists, corporations and the banks are screwing us over that I've decided to dedicate my life to seeking vengeance on those who've wronged the public. I'd like to begin this avenger path by accepting the truth and behaving as if they all know the truth as well and playing by their rules to get even, while always keeping the option of reverting to the age old method of getting even when they refuse to play by the rules as well.

For this I need someone to help me draft a bill or legal lawsuit to be applied to and for the benefit of every citizen akin to a constitutional amendment. This amendment assumes verily, among other things, that the WTC towers were demolished by forces in the government in collusion with the owner of the towers Larry Silverstein, which led to mass American casualties due to health issues from the tons of toxic dust and debris illegally dumped into the air surrounding the towers. They will never deny that they were responsible for the WTC towers collapsing nor that they had any hand in the terrorist attacks that day. I'd like to play their game and use their methods of tricking the public through complex legal and technical formalities that most of us cannot decode or have the time to read through. Imagine having a federal law detailing the restitution the government owes the public for the events surrounding 9/11. A glaring admittance that they need not make an announcement for but is simply written into law as a matter of fact.

What motivated me to do this is that I've had this knowledge for a decade and I've recently graduated university and have just been thrown into the real world - a world of legal rules and technical details and recently I was involved in a vehicle accident and noticed there is a significant fee owed to the state for allowing my vehicle to crash (as if it was by choice and not due to the higher than average 55 mph speed limit where it happened) on the state's property, a public road. There must be a law that fees the government for allowing 2 of its high rise towers to be pulverized into toxic dust and debris, with the use of explosives, on us. I missed the Day We Fight Back event to post this request for filing a lawsuit.

2 Comments

2 Comments

Read the Rules
[-] 2 points by IndigoRed (87) 10 years ago

How would one go about getting this aired on mainstream news? http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/12/14/cantor-v-aa/

[-] 2 points by JGriff99mph (507) 10 years ago

“It will be of little avail to the people that the laws are made by men of their own choice if the laws be so voluminous that they cannot be read, or so incoherent that they cannot be understood.” ― James Madison

Go ahead and just take a stab at it. If you are waiting for someone to do it, it's prob not going to happen or go anywhere even if it does appear.

[Removed]