Welcome login | signup
Language en es fr
OccupyForum

Forum Post: 1984 "DOUBLE THINK" 25 years later OWS gives us "Consensus is Opinion"

Posted 12 years ago on Nov. 27, 2011, 9:38 p.m. EST by owsleader2011 (304)
This content is user submitted and not an official statement

This thing about 'consensus', you see opinion is not tolerated by OWS.

But where pray-tell does the 'consensus' come from? Well of course it comes from the OWS leaders who don't exist.

All I can say about OWS is that they have made 'double think' look like a comic book shop. Only children can buy into such intellectual positions as letting other people set your opinion. History of course is NOT tolerated in OWS, and strangest of all 'liberty' is a 4 letter word. Freedom you see is the cause of all our problems.

The 1% is never defined, left to when the OWS comes into full political power and occupy's our gubmint, then and only then will the let us know. You see 'names' are not allowed in the OWS, but the names will be given at a later date.

Unions are loved, and especially the cop, prison, and teachers unions. Everything MUST be unionized.

Where pray-tell will the money come from to create this perfect world? Well by robbing the 1% of course, but as of yet we don't know who they are. Because OBAMA & DIMON are not on the list, nor is any fortune 100 CEO, or prez.

The OWS makes alice in wonderland look like a fairy-tale, or too even quote Twain for the 100th time, "Reality is always stranger than fiction, fiction must make sense", ... nothing in OWS makes sense except Fascist power making one last grab during the economic collapse. Now that easy money is gone, all that is left to steal is the minds of gullible children.

15 Comments

15 Comments

Read the Rules
[-] 2 points by bensdad (8977) 12 years ago

just more tp bs
can i have some more, please, sir

[-] 1 points by hchc (3297) from Tampa, FL 12 years ago

He/she has some very valid points...

[-] 1 points by ronimacarroni (1089) 12 years ago

"The 1% is never defined"

Want me to throw around a few names?

Lloyd Blankfien, the Koch brothers, Dick Cheney, Henry Kissinger, David Rockefeller, The Rothschild family,..

Those are some of the ones I could think from the top of my head.

[-] 1 points by owsleader2011 (304) 12 years ago

OK, cheney, most of the rothschild goes way too back into the stone age, Why is OBAMA & DIMON the guys who run it all now not on your list. Kissinger hasn't had power since the 1960's, Yes there are 100's of Rockefellrs but they lost influence in the 1950's. Yes cheney is an asshole but OBAM is just an OREO version of cheney. Blankien yes, but small potatoes compared to DIMON or any of his friends that have run Goldman-Sachs for the last 20 years. The Koch brothers gets really boring, why is SOROS not on the list? Or Buffet, or Gates? The super rich of the USA.

I think we're the same, and I have studied this shit forever, but if we're going to name names it must be able in power and influence today. Back in the 1960's the BIRCH society pretty much did what OWS is doing now, and when I say these same names I know people are out of touch.

Why NOT name BUSH? and FORD, and HARRIMAN, and HEARST the people who brought HITLER to POWER. The same BUSH family that brought Cheney to power.

The problem with your 1% is most of these people are long dead, so there will be no change in demonizing the dead or gone, or those no longer in power.

The influence of USA changes, its either OIL (BUSH) or WALL-ST (clinton), or now CME( chicago mercantile) OBAMA, these are the money centers, and they take turns running everything. A better list would be simply all senators, and congressman, and the prez, and all fortune 100 CEO's then you would have the list of the top 1,000 power today, but so what? See the problem for every 1,000 assholes, there are a million men waiting in line to take their place.

The problem is the system, but OWS doesn't get that, they just like to talk shit about 1% and 99%.

[Removed]

[-] 1 points by debndan (1145) 12 years ago

wow, put down the crack pipe dude.

[-] 1 points by Edgewaters (912) 12 years ago

I think it's firmly attached to his hand.

[-] 0 points by kingscrosssection (314) 12 years ago

I think its in your mouth up your ass.

[-] 0 points by CrossingtheDivided (357) from Santa Ysabel, CA 12 years ago

"The OWS makes alice in wonderland look like a fairy-tale. . ."<

As opposed to the Zola-esque Realism it is in your world?

[-] -1 points by owsleader2011 (304) 12 years ago

Well zola was correct, and the nature of man is really not so bright, the vast majority don't rise any higher than the elevation of their TV remote. The problem with OWS is you really can't have a conversation as NOTHING is defined and anytime someone doesn't understand they simply say 'there is no consensus', or wait, or conspiracy. A book could be written about OWS double-think, has my mind spinning.

But back to ZOLA, can it solve our problems? Well a heavy dose of reality is good, but only too the 5%. Cuz throughout human history in all populations, 95% don't know whats going on, today you kids are hurting and your life future is FUCKED. YES, but whose fault? Look no farther than your parents and other TV watching parasites who bred you.

The problem is that ALL of the USA is one big PONZI, now with 56% getting FED check, and nobody to pay the bills the system is collapsing, in a last breath of fear the status-quo ( cops and prison guards ) create the OWS to steal or loot from the 1%, but this isn't sustainable, nothing is sustainable.

REALITY? Your all going to die, most likely of cannibalism during the coming civil war.

Touche: Monty Python

What is reality? Well when I see an orchestra, I look for a conductor. When I see an orchestra, that deny's it has a conductor, I become suspicious and open my eyes. What do I see? What do I hear?

When I'm told to shut up, that others have already formed a 'consensus' my body shakes in fear. When I'm told that freedom is bad, that liberty is evil, I ask ... Where have I heard this before?

[-] 1 points by CrossingtheDivided (357) from Santa Ysabel, CA 12 years ago

Does an orchestra that is merely warming and tuning up, and without all it's fellow musicians in attendance, need a conductor yet?

Take a deep breath and quit jumping to paranoid conclusions based on zero evidence. The Country has been engaged in full-blown figurative cannibalism all my life. We are looking for solutions out of that dilemma.

[-] 0 points by owsleader2011 (304) 12 years ago

This orchestra was co-opted months ago, why is so hard for you to accept that fact? Shit just google co-opt ows and you'll find dozens of MSM storys from october about who really runs OWS, yet like sheep all of you still pretend there is no leader. WHY?

[-] 1 points by CrossingtheDivided (357) from Santa Ysabel, CA 12 years ago

So, it's all a show run by AIPAC and George Soros, then?

Yeah, is that where you're coming from? If so, crawl back in there and sleep tight.

[Removed]

“The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country. …We are governed, our minds are molded, our tastes formed, our ideas suggested, largely by men we have never heard of. This is a logical result of the way in which our democratic society is organized. Vast numbers of human beings must cooperate in this manner if they are to live together as a smoothly functioning society. In almost every act of our daily lives, whether in the sphere of politics or business, in our social conduct or our ethical thinking, we are dominated by the relatively small number of persons…who understand the mental processes and social patterns of the masses. It is they who pull the wires which control the public mind.” – Edward Bernays, Propaganda, 1928

Edward Bernays, the father of propaganda to control the masses, would be so proud of his disciples running our country today. He clearly believed only an elite few were intellectually capable of running the show. Essentially, he hit upon the concept of the 1% telling the 99% what they should think and believe over eighty years ago. The mechanisms for controlling the thoughts, beliefs, and actions of the population are so much more efficient today. The conditioning begins when we are children, as every child will be bombarded with at least 30,000 hours of propaganda broadcast by media corporations by the time they reach adulthood. Their minds are molded and they are instructed what to believe and what to value. Those in control of society want to keep the masses entertained at an infantile level, with instant gratification and satisfying desires as their only considerations. The elite have achieved their Alpha status through intellectual superiority, control of the money system, and control of the political process. Their power emanates from eliminating choices, while giving the illusion of choice to the masses. People think they are free, when in reality they are slaves to a two party political system, a few Wall Street banks, and whatever our TVs tell us to buy.

Now jump ahead to 2011 and try to have a conversation with an OWS-HEAD? That was raised on TV/NINTENDO 24/7, a spoiled rotten brat. Now tell him he/she has no future, that their entire world view is full of shit. What happens Now? Who do they blame?

Given that the 1% control ALL, and that OWS cleverly is managed by that 1% you can rest assured the REAL 1% will NEVER be harmed by OWS sheep.

So who will be harmed? Probably YOU!

Whatever you do only attack, cuz AIPAC tells us so.

Baby Jeebuz loves us cuz O'Reilly tells us so.

On OWS it should be Israel loves us so, cuz AIPAC tells us so.

How in the hell do you people expect 'change' when your taking a giant leap backward?

Anytime a tyrant has to use gullible children to put their lives and bodies in harms way for their cause is some real sick shit. Anytime the tyrant doesn't even have the ball's to put his face public, is some real scary shit.

OWS seems to have taken the best of Stalin, Hitler, Mao, and Attila, put it all in a bag and shook it up. Except that this time, we don't even get to see the BIG-MAN telling us what to think.