Welcome login | signup
Language en es fr
OccupyForum

Forum Post: 10,000 In Tel Aviv Protest Israel's Occupation Of Palestinians & Gaza War

Posted 9 years ago on Aug. 16, 2014, 7:47 p.m. EST by Nevada1 (5843)
This content is user submitted and not an official statement

10 Comments

10 Comments

Read the Rules
[-] 6 points by ShadzSixtySix (1936) 9 years ago

A Gaza, Palestine ; Ferguson, MO crossover comment, appended here again now from another thread, in compliment of the hopeful and encouraging contents of your dailykos.com link :

''Gaza, coming to a community near you'' !!! ''Shocking'' indeed !! So worth repeating, imo ! Also fyi, see :

''The scope of Israel’s influence on US law enforcement remains virtually ignored by the media despite the troubling implications of emulating an apartheid regime actively engaged in ethnic cleansing and war crimes. ''The culture of racism and impunity that has long plagued American policing is deadly enough as it is. Adding Israeli-style repression to an already dangerous mix guarantees disaster.''

Finally, further reflect upon :

respice, adspice, prospice ...

[-] 5 points by Nevada1 (5843) 9 years ago

Thank you shadz. IDF training US police-----Filthy disgusting shameful

[-] 3 points by Nevada1 (5843) 9 years ago

Planet Gaza----That is the plan----They want to kill many, and pound the remaining slaves back into the Stone Age

[-] 6 points by ShadzSixtySix (1936) 9 years ago

When love breaks down ; The things you do ; To stop the truth from hurting you (from an song by 'Prefrab Sprout') & after a long night in Ferguson, some added important info :

No fly zones above Ferguson MO ; paramilitary cops ; military weapons and tactics ; curfews ; media shut down attempts ; perception management and MSM PR but still the people of Ferguson stand firm. Hence constant MSM attempts to concentrate on the b-s looting !!! So many deaths at the hands of US Police that it beggars belief !! Hence - resistance is fertile as constant quiescence will only lead to overt Fascism ! Finally consider :

caveat ...

[-] 2 points by DKAtoday (33802) from Coon Rapids, MN 9 years ago

I vote that we don't go there. I much prefer cleanliness health and prosperity. FOR ALL. I think it is just a matter of a shift in paradigm and putting the mentally ill into proper health care rather than let them be in charge.

[-] 2 points by Nevada1 (5843) 9 years ago

Agree-----We Are Not Going There

[-] 1 points by DKAtoday (33802) from Coon Rapids, MN 9 years ago

For a starter - I think it would help - to dump the new math and get back to equivalent math.

https://occupywallst.org/forum/the-problem-with-the-economy-today-defined-in-the-/

[-] 2 points by Nevada1 (5843) 9 years ago

Yes

[-] 1 points by DKAtoday (33802) from Coon Rapids, MN 9 years ago

I like that - straight - forward - clean - simple - no waste - just an agreement. Lord knows you must not be in politics. {:-])

[-] 3 points by MattHolck0 (3867) 9 years ago

good news